Reviews for Stargate: Ancient Reincarnation Episode 3
Kevn O'Connor chapter 5 . 2/25
Okay, I've come late to this site, so I've only just now read this series of stories. Your writing style is great, and you tell a story pretty well. I only have one question. Is there going to be any more in this story? Respectfully, Kevin O'Connor, RP2, US Navy
Anisoka280 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
great story please update soon
skarosianlifeform chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
And I LOVE the Goa'uld in Wraith body (even if I wonder how a Goa'uld managed the intergalactic travel, or even to learn about Pegasus and the Wraith race).
skarosianlifeform chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love your version of the Return of the Ancients, really. For example, the idea of good Wraiths, no longer feeding on humans and fighting for the good, is awesome, especially as Todd will be there. And, Todd can now be friends with John without problems.

Just a thing, I hope you're bringing the Asgard (not the Vanir, the regular ones) back later. As a great fan of them, I would be disappointed if not. But either way, I'll keep reading.
W1553 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Good story bud still could use some more polishing and there seams to be some problems with grammar too.
Otherwise great.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Great series so far. I'll be looking forward to reading more. :)
KafeiDetour chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Just got finished reading through the episodes of your story, and I have to say that I found it really enjoyable so far, and I want thank you for sharing it.
orionastro chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
great story, great battles , lets see what will happend next.