Reviews for Saving Minato's Soul
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 6 . 1/12
this... is magnificent. seriously, it just shows how in love the two of them are and asdfghjkl; it's perfect! I just wonder who the masked guy is if it isn't madara or obito. oh and I need to know what they're gonna do next cause kamui couldn't work. please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE!
tomuchhutch chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Please continue with this, it's a great idea and probably one of the most original story ideas
Uzumaki111 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Great story. I think you're one of the most hilarious writers out there, I literally Laughed Out Loud while reading this stuff!. Plus great premise, the rescue of Minato and all that. YOU. ARE. AWESOME. Few things-

1. I think it'll be awesome to actually show Minato and the other Hokages in the other world. That'd be insane.

2. Hmmm...the whole Naruto being the one to summon the death god contradicts what Minato said. He said the Dead Demon Consuming Seal was a seal only a non jinchuuriki can use. So we have to assume he can't bring forth the Death God in any way.

Other problem with plot exist(like Obito amongst other minor details) t but they're too late to do anything about and they're better. I hated that Tobi was Obito anyway except maybe the fact that Kamui has its own separate dimension.
SkyWarriorKirby chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I'd love if you at least updated this for te next chapter. I've been obsessing over Kushina and Minato recently so I must see if that person salking towards her is Minato. PLEASE ;; Just post one more chapter..
LadyMimi101 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Wah sad and amazing. I'm suprised nobody thought of this. Please continue updating! I want to see how this ends and if they really get together or what.
Kintora chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Don't give up, Kushina. Never settle for just dreams. Those hopeful illusions are just failed half-assed attempts, and not worth anything.

In other words - please update when you get the chance to! It's hard finding a promising KushinaxMinato story! If I were a Konoha-nin, I'd die and give up my chakra if it meant they could be together. You've made a very compelling scenario that I'd love to see through to the end.

Keep up the great work!
havenspace chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Poor Kushina! I love how determined she is to save Minato, and all the flashbacks just reinforce their relationship 3
GaijinSamurai chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Very nice story. Kushina's plight is truly moving. You've captured her emotions very well, and the memories of her life with Minato that are strewn about the chapters are nice touches to the story. They add more insight and background to their relationship.

Although I couldn't help but notice that someone important is missing so far. You've introduced Mito, but you haven't introduced Biwako. As Hiruzen's wife and Asuma's mother, you would think that her desire to free and reunite with her husband would be on par with Mito and Kushina's. Will she be introduced at a later date then?

Anyway, I really like the story so far. Well done.
Hektols chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
The funny parts were very funny and the sad parts were very sad, as it is supposed to be in a good Naruto fanfic.

Shouldn't Kakashi had lost the Sharingan when he died and get his original eye back instead of Obito's? Talking about it, does Obito have both eyes? It is implied that people get their lost body parts in the After Life and lose the substitutes they got, it happened with Sasori when he was brought back with Edo Tensei and for that reason he didn't have access to all the improvements he had as a puppet.

You definitely have to read my fic New Chance, it has a lot of similarities with this story and it's own explanation of the After Life, you won't regret it.
Hektols chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Good work.

At this point I suppose that you already know the face behind Tobi's mask.

Kakashi dying was a surprise although he did it before in the original when Pein attacked Konoha. Why he could use Kamui so many times? I think that he was recharged by Naruto when he used the Bijuu transformation.
Hektols chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Very instructive chapter. I would disagree about the Shinigami not accepting trades, in order to use it's power to seal someone's soul he takes the soul of the user, that's the prize of it's power.

Loved the part where everyone decided to give their chakra for the cause.
Hektols chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Good idea about using recent elements from the manga in the story.
Hektols chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Itachi exaggerated a little Sasuke and Naruto's condition.

Poor Kushina...

Agree with that point, an eternity without your loved ones can't be Heaven.
Doobie The Dubee chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I always found it sad that they can't be togheter after what they've been trough. But there is still hope, apparently Orochimaru has been working on how to break the seal to retrive his soul arms and he just might let the hokages' soul out too. If anyone can pull it off, it's him.