Reviews for Paperwork
Cookie VanDeKamp chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
*screaming* Oh my God, SO CUTE.
Sister-to-the-Queen chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Fluff? Bad? ... Never say or even think that again we /need/ fluff in this world and especially in this fandom after the angst storm that's been going over it lately now shoosh.

Ahem.

I love this. I love this so much. It's fluff (yay!) but it's not mush (boo!), you've guarded against that, with the little bits like 'loathe to admit it', 'complete and utter fools', Crowley needing a drink of water after Those Three Words, and the like. Admirable, that: mush is a trap rarely avoided.

I can so picture that party. Spilled over into the street at one point, I'm sure of it. (Yay Adam!)

I feel fuzzy-happy now!
SuperAgentWolf chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
ASDFGHJKL SO ADORABLE x3
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
brb dying

Whoever said that fluff was bad for you was right XD
yay chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh my god, this is so cute!
Pun also intended.
lalaithdidi chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
this was absolutely adorable. My heart aches from the sweetness of it all.
Thobbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I read several horribly angsty ones, then I read this one. It was nice. :D
CrypticButterfly chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This. Was truly adorable. 3 I need to stop cooing at it look what you've done to me. xD Well done!
mindreboot chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh gosh this was just too cute. I like the touch about Crowley not being able to say love. This was good...
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Excellent first fanfic, I absolutely adored it. You captured both Aziraphale and Crowley perfectly.
rmorg912 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
all i can say it MORE MORE MORE! more fluff please! :) this was adorable and touching. definitely one of my favs.
Milarca chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Aw, that was very sweet :)
ValDee chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aw, that's great. It was a wonderful, fluffy bit. I feel a little bit lighter reading this. It was adorable, and gave the pair a nice little human-like quality. They were in character, and so madly in love, i just, i love it! I think it ended perfectly as well. Thank you for writing this. :)
Captain Maximum Storm chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was (From what I've seen,of course) this is something completely orginal.