Reviews for Memoriam
deniselynne1966 chapter 6 . 6/30
I hope you return to this someday...love it!
deniselynne1966 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
This is beautiful!
TheRealSonia chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
I really liked this story. I understand that if you had something else in mind, you might have been disappointed that it didn't go in the direction you wanted it to go, but as a reader, I enjoyed it. I really think that you have a talent for writing.
TheRealSonia chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Hell yeah!
TheRealSonia chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
lol at "Cable Guy".
TheRealSonia chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
I can't believe you're still in high school. You're a good writer already. If writing is something you wish to pursue, I have no doubt that you will be great at it.
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Nice to get a glimpse into Daryl's past. I like that Carol is taking care of him.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oooh! That looks interesting! Can't wait to read the rest.
BulletTimeScully chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
Ooohhh... I LOVE the concept of where Daryl's angel wing vest came from. Wouldn't that be something if it were true in canon? I've always wondered about them myself. :)
syntheticaesthetic chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Best angel wing theory ever. LOVE IT.
And how that sweet moment turns to horror. Can't forget that. ;)
YouthINaisa6 chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Well I am looking forward to you reposting this story because I enjoy this very much!
Daniyell37 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Oh wow this is greatt :O I love how Patricia noticed him before and the whole idea of Annie's wings tattoos agh can't wait for more :))
MarionArnold chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Wow - what a ride. Loved Daryl's connection with Carol - that he wasn't scared to let her see his scars and then touch the. Interesting that he dreams of Annie after being with Carol although then it turned horribly sour. Great touch with the jacket!
Vacheriechica chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
another good story! i wanna learn more about Annie:)
zombiefreak21 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Patricia and T-dog, I did not see that coming.
Towards the end of that chapter I found myself screaming at my phone and sighing when they finally did :)