Reviews for The Night Before Christmas
mamdmc chapter 1 . 3/12
I really liked this. Great mix of humour and sexy. Thank you for sharing.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Loved it! I loved James in Burlusque! So sexy.

The only problem is that I want more! What happens in the taxi and once they get home?
Vampgirl79 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hey bb, me again, hee. Get ready I am leaving you another review for one of your other fics after this, haa. Anyhow, I dont know if you recall but a long while back I mentioned to you slash wasnt my thing? lol. Well you about changed my mind. I was very curious one night i think a week or so ago. Sorry this review is late btw, lol. Anyhow I decided to read this because i am thinking Edward and James, what? haa. I am SO glad i read this! I just had to tell you I thought it was funny, sexy, sweet, an awesome read from beginning to end. I felt so so bad for Edward that Riley cheated on him and the crappy way Paul treated him too, freakin aholes! But James helped heal Edward again. I never imagined i would enjoy reading slash and especially that pairing but i did. You seriously wrote it wonderfully! Loved it babe, ttys xoxo
NothingWrongWithImperfection chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love this :) But I have to admit when you mentioned the tight boxers I remembered the picture on your facebook and stopped reading just to picture Edward like that :) It was... nice. :P
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
WOW! Loved this, and loved your use of James, as he is always portrayed as a sh*t in a lot of other stories. So excited they found each other again! And glad that Riley was left all alone, HA! Nice lemons, great imagery, great story line :) Would LOVE to hear more from these two *winks*

xox
Yulliah chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
It was my pleasure, babe! I love this fic and I think you did brilliantly!

Must read more slash by your hand! :D

Love,
Yull
SimplyMatt chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Really good hun, and I know where this is set woohoo
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OMG!
Loved how this o/s ended:))
Riley & Paul? You really deserve each other and you both lost Edward..
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
great oneshot hun! James was great, and all I could picture when james performend was Cam in burlesque. Riley was a fool to cheat on Edward, and now he realised what he'd let go. Loved hun :)
FranRichards chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'd love to read more about these two, any chance of extending it?
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Loved this entry a lot. The pairing is one I've not read before, being not much of a James fan, but this certainly had me intreagued. Really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for entering.