Reviews for The Second Visitor Anticipation
xLostInTheSun chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was absolutely adorable, thanks a lot for sharing this :)
Sectumsempra333 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was really sweet. I loved that Sheldon wanted Amy to himself. :-)
Ribbunfox chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is like a follow up to another story correct?
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i'm so happy to see this fic. i kept thinking Amy must have visited him at some point when he was in hospital. she's not heartless after all.
shelle007 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
it could have happened! You did a great job here!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
aww how cute :) if you're going to carry on this story i'd be more than happy to continue reading and reviewing.
great story!
:) :) :) :) :)
Dina C chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So adorable, and in character. :-) Well done. Thanks for sharing!
ChaliceInnana chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love this story. It turned out to be subtly sexy. That's hard to do in quarantine.
Tomasina chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It is appreciated. I know they didn't want to overload us with Amy; Penny's the star, not her, but even if she wouldn't have come in person she would have at least made one of the guys bring a laptop in so she could Skype with him, even if they had to burn it when his stay was over.
Bimrin chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Good little story, granted with you writing I expected nothing less :)
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awww...so cute. I love that the guys were playing their game, and even while Sheldon's mind is on Amy, he still can out maneuver them! I really enjoy light stories because we get so many of the opposite here on fanfic-land. I enjoy the fics that are full of drama as well, but it is nice to get a light-hearted one now and again to keep the smile on the face. Don't want to wrinkle too fast. Thanks for the treat! :)