Reviews for Grim Reaper of Iwa
Datros7 chapter 30 . 8/12
now i read as far as it goes and i have to say your jockes are awesome xD could be a comedy fic at some points
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 30 . 5/17
A bit ADHD, but not bad :) true to your username, you weren't shy about the numerous crossovers lol
Jelamy chapter 30 . 4/17
Great story and when's part two coming out I finish reading and realised its not finished -.- one of the best stories I've read
jackalope33 chapter 30 . 4/16
great story! glad to see a fellow dubbed fan :D (there is so few these days :() cant wait to read part 2! keep it up!
jackalope33 chapter 1 . 4/15
finally! i've been searching for a story like this (well not the grim reaper part - that was just a pleasant surprise). i have seen Naruto go from Cloud to Mist to wandering around but not a single one where he goes to Rock and have the story finished! i hope this lives up to my expectations
Sirius Tiberius chapter 22 . 4/10
I was listening to Haven halo 4 sound track while reading this and must say ... THE FEELS MAN! TEARS OF UNYOUTHFULLNESS! ok im finished
MGStarFire chapter 2 . 3/18
i would have liked it if you explained naruto's training but nevertheless it was a great chapter
auzzieh chapter 7 . 3/14
OK this sounds like wolverine origins
Please put abandoned in description
Nice fic, good idea, you dragged it on a bit too much, then cut it off in an odd way. Feels incomplete
CptDeadfire chapter 20 . 3/5
I think the CORE symbol should be two concentric circles, with the "core" being a bright yellow/orange and the outer layer being mush larger, and colourless.
CptDeadfire chapter 18 . 3/5
One note for the lemons, make 'em longer. Either I wank too hard, or I read too fast, it just isn't enough time for me. :(
CptDeadfire chapter 14 . 3/5
Honestly I would've liked to have seen more of the Labrynth
CptDeadfire chapter 7 . 3/5
I swear, if he does alchemy, I'm fucking done!
CptDeadfire chapter 5 . 3/5
Hmmm, maybe he uses that bit of Itachis soul as fuel to regen his arm? Maybe he uses Gluttony to regurgitate another arm? I dunno, I ain't writing this shit.
CptDeadfire chapter 3 . 3/5
But Orochimaru had already put Cursed Seals on the Sound Five/Four, giving him five/four potential hosts. Not to mention all of his other experiments.

Bar that, really liking this story.
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »