Reviews for Hello?
Don't kick yourself many Americans get confused at British terms and use them if the most completely hilarious way.
Well change the u to an m and get mom. There you go another confusing American term.
Haribo2012 chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
ahhh soo sweet i love it x
Haribo2012 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
ahhh poor jane x
Haribo2012 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
ohhhh
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
ohhhh!1 i love it!
Brilliant Brunette Beauty chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
It's good and I love the idea of a living Charlotte, but... The idea of her being so cold and distant to Jane after he spent eight years mourning her seems unrealistic to me, whether or not he treated Lisbon badly. From what I've gathered from the show, Jane loved Charlotte dearly, and I imagine she loved him too. This fic kinda makes me hate Charlotte. She immediately takes to Lisbon, who she hasn't known long, and doesn't stop to realize that the dad she's known her whole life is hurting and finds it hard to believe that the girl whose body he thinks he found is actually standing in front of him. He has a right to doubt her existence. Jane deserves a better reunion.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
oh it totally went another way. Off for the second chapter
Aania71 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Wow, it's already end? Maybe some epilog? I love your story so much ;)
Superpicklechops chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Aww that was amazing! :D :D :D to be honest, I don't even think it needs and epilogue because it's finished so well here! :D :D I'm sorry you got bored of writing as well :( at least I review! practically everything you write I review haha! but then again, that's a good thing because I LOVE ALL YOUR FICS! woooo! Loved this ending!
Superpicklechops chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! THIS WAS SO GOOD! and thanks for the mention but I ma glad this fic will finish happier! :D :D
Superpicklechops chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
OMG just watched the mentalist season 5 episode 2 preview... IT'S BASICALLY THIS FIC! :O
silver rosebud chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Awww... the chapter ended...
Update! Before I go crazy!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Awful - this is an American show, not British. The speech conventions are too British, the characters' behaviors are too British. Plus, there is a serious problem with the continuity of the story, namely that both dead bodies were found in the house when Red John struck. I would quit here.
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I loved this chapter! It was amazing. I love the bond between Lisbon and Charlotte. Jane needs to get off his high horse and apologize.