Reviews for The King of Genovia is my Step Father?
fizzstar19 chapter 13 . 2/15
love the story. btw is it the end or do you plan on updating soon?
CurlyFries01 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hi,
I think, where you wrote about Phillipe telling his family how he was a prince, the word you want is ABDICATED the throne, and then Mia became Queen. You've used the word "Abducted," which is similar to kidnapping.
Also, Michael's surname is spelt "Moscovitz" - you just have one too many 'S' in there.
Otherwise, good job! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
really good
BillieBruce chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
I think your story is good. There are certain aspects which are a little iffy, and areas where your writing could perhaps be improved a little but no one is perfect and that is the beauty of a beta-reader, no? I think on the whole it's good and you should ignore the people telling you it's crap. Write for you not for other people. Yes, they're opinions are nice to hear but if you enjoy writing and YOU like what you are writing then write and don't worry about what others are saying. Same goes with reviews, just update and the reviews will come. You're doing a great job and I would like to see an update so please do! :)
BillieBruce chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
I think your story
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
awesome ch. I love it I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
ITS TERRIBLE! The worse thing I have ever read! Please check this whole thing or get a beta! Really micheal is so OC! Mia? Bluhh don't let me start talking! Not a flame just the truth! Oh and change your profile thing your grammar and spelling is terrible.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I don't think you've got Michael's personality quite right, especially with his overreaction in that last chapter and the hostile manner in which he speaks to his staff.
Puppylover12345 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great story please write more! :))
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
This is best chapter out of all your stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
:O
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Boring..couldn't be botthered reading it :( BIG let down...
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Its quite good! I really did enjoy betaing it. I hope you don't mind that i did change a bit. Non other the less.:)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
UPDATE
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Love it too cute! Alison um cool! Um if you don't get a beta i'll wont mind helping you.:)