Reviews for Long Live
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aw this was adorable! Please update soon :)
lilygirl42001 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is so perfect, love their friendship,good job xx
BookWorkKendall chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Awwwww so cute too see how they got started as friends
jug chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww, that was lovely! Really really good and really well written. I love how you explained why James and Logan play hockey cos I always thought that didn't really fit with their characters. Brilliant! And yes, you should be updating Good People ;) but this was very enjoyable too.
IsleofAnarchy chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great intake on how the boys became friends! I love how the whole story was kind of on the ice. Yay! Hockey overload!
winterschild11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love it!
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Omggg soooo good
LazyLazyWriter chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awwww...I loved this! All of your stories are great!
chocolate-colombo chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You're right. You SHOULD be updating Good People and Atticus Moon. *glares*

I like...never read stories of when the guys were younger cuz...I LIKE MY MEN! But I read this one cuz it's from you XD

Haha James' dad is making him play. Be a man, kid!

Oooooh I love angry Kendall

Teehee. Hortense. Ooh there's a Nigerian athlete in the olympics this year named Hortense. Yeah. She's female. I wonder. Is Hortense a guy name, girl name, or does it work both ways? hmmmmmm

Haha I loved that you ended it with a speech from Kendall!

Update soon! (You know, after you've updated Good People) *glares*
GinnyBloomPotter chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Really love this!
BigTimeRush-BTR chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I LOOOVED THIS SOOOOO MUCH! I can't even... This was ADORABLE! :D Poor James, he didn't like hockey at first, but little Carlitos helped him. :) Yay! He liked it afterwards! Carlos is a great friend. I wish I had a brother like him. :D Aww! Logan was so cute with all his annoying, little rants. Lol. No, they weren't annoying, just really boring. Man, that sounds mean. You know I love Logie, right? :P And Kendall with his speeches. Man, I love those speeches. And I loved the way he looked after everyone and didn't think too higly of himself because he was the captain. I REALLY love Carlos and Kendall. They're just so sweet. Of course, I love James and Logan as well.

This was just wonderful! So cute and sweet... I loved it to bits!

Can I ask for a request? Well, just in case the answer is yes, I'll take a go at it. :) Can you write a one-shot where it's Carlos birthday and he's all happy. But he thinks the guys forgot about his birthday because they ignore him all day. And at the end it turns out that they were actually planning an amazing party with corndogs and a chocolate pudding fountain and... you know, all that stuff Carlitos likes. :D Hehe. Hope you use it, but you don't have to. Only if you like the idea... Oh, and can there be Kenlos bromance in it?

Well... Thank you for this first one-shot. I enjoyed reading it. Keep ROCQUEing, buddy! :P

BigTimeRush-BTR :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oooh, that was adorable! I love Carlos in the beginning, he's so sweet and nice and cheery and cute and adorable!

James was all grumpy but Carlos totally just changed his mood in no time. :P

I thought it was cute that their whole team loved Carlos, and tapped his helmet and all that, so cute!

Ha, Hortense. :P

Kendall's speeches, that's great. :D

I found this too cute. Very good story!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my gosh! This was the cutest thing ever!

I loved Jamss being all "I hate hockey and it's embarrassing" and then Carlos helping him. I felt so ad for poor Carlos when James unintentionally hurt him by kinda saying he wasn't his friend (though he didn't mean that.) Carlos is so nice, I don't understand who wouldn't lov him, ya know?

I love how Kendall was so protective and treats every person like a brother. Typical Kendall. ;)
And Hortense... he's so quick on he feet and so adorably nerdy. I love how he just talks about nerdy stuff at the most random times.

And they won the game! Woo hoo! Pun intended. I love Kendall's speeches. :) If this is actually how they met, I'd be more than glad. :)

I loved the first chapter! I really hope you update thus often! I love oneshots of BTR! :) And if you didn't already get the point: LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Seriously. ;)

Peace out,