Reviews for Brothers
funni neko chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
it was very cute I can't wait to read more in the near future well into next time see you later
xxwinterbeautyxx chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
loved it. you should of made it a chapter tho
beca chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
perfect :)
Twilightlova20 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was really good, great job! I hope that in the show they have some kind of talk or something between Dallas and Campbell...it honestly does seem like Dallas is the only one that is nice to Campbell on the team... So anyways, good job! :)
TheFlowersWillFall chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
You did amazing, this is very well thought out and I love the Cam and Dallas interaction. This is exactly the type of relationship I hope they have in the show.
Alie chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is so sweet and you wrote the dynamics between Cam and Dallas very well. I love this bromance :)
KickinKay chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Adorable loved it! Love the Maybell references and love when Dallas isn't the bad guy.
I-Dream-To-Dream1613 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is great! Mike and Campbell are really in character. I personally don't think that Dallas is a total douche on the show. At least, not yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really like this! It nicely done, you should write more of these stories!
punette101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Nice! I like it! It's cute. Brotherly love. You should do another one but put Maya in it. A protective/ approval from all the guys.
melymely chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Dallas "The Godfather".
It's kind of cute! The big brother looking out for his partners.I still think that jump out the ledge was stupid, talk to somebody man! You catch the essence of Dallas: a lot of brat but with a soft core! Hahah
You're an awesome writer!