Reviews for Interference
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I'm sorry I can't read this. Odd can't be this smart. I read to he part where he had a lab coat and being a genius. At first I thought of maioyi from acchi koochi. But,no. This is too much for mee to handle
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
conty
Knux27 chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
This is a surprisingly great story. I thought it would be ok, but the way you wrote it is amazing. Very good job turning the series on its side yet still having it make sense.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and thanks for having Odd talk about JoseBlip. Took me a moment to get it.
legio aurum corona chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Does this mean... what I think it means?
legio aurum corona chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
How did you figure out what his father used to do? Or was it just made up? either I love.
RascalKat chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Who the heck apologizes for updating? Dude, this is awesome! I never even expected there to be any emotional attachment to the new reality that's been created (okay, so I did a little, but you just took it to a whole new level). It makes so much sense that Odd wouldn't want to leave, and I can't wait to read more of his and the other characters' internal struggles. Fantastic!
RascalKat chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
! Excellent again. I can't wait for more!
RascalKat chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Excellent, I can just feel the momentum of this story building... Can't wait to hear the conversations Odd and Aelita have in detention! So good :)
legio aurum corona chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
I care. I like where it is headed. I also wonder what did she find.
legio aurum corona chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Very... neat.
legio aurum corona chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Wow I wonder who Joseblip is and how does he know of Code Lyoko?
Keep going you are doing great.
legio aurum corona chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Odd intelligent yes Aelita vengeful no!
legio aurum corona chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh no. This is bad very bad.
Sage McGavin chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
more please
A.M.Rouss chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
? What was this chapter supposed to be? I'm a bit confused, but please update soon. I really like your story.