Reviews for Dragon's Pulse
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Omfg, that ending. xD But anyway, this was really cute! I did feel like it was kind of rushed, but they were both in character and that's good. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Aw! Al and Mei are such a cutesy little pairing! Al is such a sweetheart, he'd probably be the best boyfriend ever. And Mei had this adorable, girly crush on him in the anime that always made me smile. Compared to the other pairings, which are all complex and emotional, Almei is a little...well lame, but FMAB was so tragic it needed a little fluff.
Love that last sentence! Busted Al!
woofyy chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
nice, but short, maybe you can make it longer next time ) anyways good luckies with your future stories )
SparkyCasper chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Nahhhh that was a cute one :)
Kanketsu-Hen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Such an adorable story! This pairing still looks so fresh and innocent to me I actually found it a little hard to imagine them kissing (I guess part of me still sees them as children), but I'll certainly get used to it. haha Great job!
Coffee isn't my cup of tea chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ling.
It's always Ling.
To interrupt the cutest couple in the world. Don't you think?
*Love the cutely-made, romantic, 'i wanna be in that moment, while crying hearts out off my soul when Al and Mei have their first kiss, then i cried out shredded heart when that Ling Yao destroyed their 'bonding time' story ever. Am i right? yah i'm right, because you've been in that moment. I know, i know dont cry... we've all been through it. NOW ITS TIME TO ATTACK LING YAO FOR RUINING A ALMEI MOMENT...CHARGE!
FMAlover103 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
hehehe! that was funny... "What the hell are you doing with my little sister, Elric?" prshhhhh! *laughing* classic al... wait al's not like that! :P but who knows maybe hes innocent little puppy eyes is all AN ACT! hehe not likely. :P
sorry i didn't login... i was to lazy... you should write more for this! :)
PM me at "Miki-Chii103"
the starks of new york chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
...and enter Ling!
whatamievendoingrightnow chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is so good. :) I absolutely love the end line! You're an amazing writer! :)
DarkForestWolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I loved this story. It was cute. Keep up the good work. :D
paracuties chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like this! And it ends just perfectly, tied up all nicely. Keep writing!
ctibar chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was oh so gorgeously written. I loved your imagery and descriptions as well, one of them being Mei's comparison of their hands (for whatever reason). A lovely little fic.

One comment, though: DAMMIT, LING! Why must you be such a terrific and inconvenient cockblock?
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Haha, Ling's pissed! Here we go...This was just...full of awesomesauce! The world needs way, way, way more Almei so can you continue the story? Please?
Prunella7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
whoa! mei's got a sibling! an over protective sibling! not good, look out al!
Blondiebookworm chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Amazingly written. I love the scene you made, and the ending.