Reviews for Starcrossed Stargazers
MOYNKI1599 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
this was awesome i couldn't stop reading it! :)
Balmz chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
hope you continue
jessie chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
A re-write where Cam doesn't die is exactly what I need to get over his death, please update!
xoxcassie382xox chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
update PLEASE
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
God I love the dark yearning cam
imogensrocket chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
omg this chapter hurts because cam is controlling her, and i want them to be together, but at the same time i'm glad katie is on to what he's doing. but i'm excited for your next chapter, you've got me hooked.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Completely agree with you! I was angry about how they killed off Cam. We barely had enough time to see Cam's character truly develop and it was so rushed how they went about everything. Its been a while and I'm still mad about it! Though I hope you update soon:)
underblueskies chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I love Cam and this is super twisted, but I like it! It's different from anything else about him, coming from someone who is currently writing about him as well... I'm really pissed about him dying too. Huge mistake, Degrassi. Can't wait to read more though!
Kayla Crystal chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Awww update!
Carol M chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
AHHHH. Omg this is really amazing. I cant stop reading this. Please write more. Its making my little camaya heart skip a beat 3
HopelesslyFictional chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I LOVE this. It's such a dark spin on Cam and his motivations during that scene and it was perfect.

I'm really excited for A Garden, A Cabin, and A Mistake. Please update ASAP! :)

And I agree. Too much Zaya in that episode. I don't think I can ever ship them. It's just not gonna happen for me.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
More more and don't let cam died please
becca chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I totally luv maya, but I have to say, those whore jokes were hilarious
hlskroc chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
This is definitely my favorite story on this whole website! I just wish you would update more often. Please update soon!
Lady Azura chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Whoo! So happy to see this finally updated!