Reviews for Blood Brothers
xAnita88x chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Brilliant story, very original. The fight scenes were perfectly described and exciting to read, my favourite was with Dean and the scary giant man lol, that's only because I hate seeing the boys fight each other. Your Eric was a nice touch also, very sad that he didn't make it home, but I loved wot the guys did with the coins and the money very much in character with Dean keeping some for themselves ; ) Loved it!
Edina Clouds chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
very well written sweetie - you'll need to follow up with a sequel after we've visited the coliseum!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
Hey there Genius.
This has kept me gripped from the outset. I have loved how authentic you have been, naming the pieces of leather armour correctly, not romantasising anything, keeping it real. Also loved the idea of the whole thing and very, very glad you let the emperer be grasciouse in the end and gift both boys with their freedom. I also think the wonderful Bobby deserved his 2K, simply for his heroism in manging to carrying the guys :D
Excellent read. Thank you.
Chick xx
ll Kairi ll chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
I can see Dean doing tht. ;) exactly like that.

Your story was really really really good! Unique! I felt sorry for the boys of having to fight one another, but it was fun to read. One thing I liked was that you didn't have one of them win. They both stopped like at the same time. In my mind, they are like equal in strength. I liked that. :)

How did you come up with the idea of sending them to Ancient Rome? Either way, great job. I really enjoyed reading your story. Amazing! And you really kept the boys in character too!

ccase13 chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
I'm glad the boys kept a little roman gold. Eric wpould approve of funding hunters too.
Sahkess chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
:O I didn't comment yet! What a fantastic ending to the story, absolutely loved it! Their little gesture to Eric, just so sweet and perfect for the boys. And Bobby, of course...*sigh* how I love him.
Very, very well done, I'll miss the eager nailbiting that accompanied waiting for the next chapter for sure! Thank you!
MeAzrael chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
Yay! A fab last chapter, my dear! Awesome banter in the beginning (which never fails to warm my mistreated heart), then Sam having his thoughts about what they had to do to protect each other (and really - that was a plot that Eric would have loved, I bet! So nasty, and still so brilliant :-) and Bobby, being the man we all love and doing the right thing (and there's no end to this love, so he better come back in one way or the other).

Loved that you made the brothers give the money to charity in Eric's hometown, giving their souls and his soul the peace they deserve! And I had to chuckle about Dean keeping two coins - ahh, God bless him, someone HAS to care for the Winchesters!

Thumbs up for a totally awesome story. Can you hear the arena stomping and shouting with joy? Yep - guess you can.

xx Kate
masondixon chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
A very nice ending. Bobby did what I couldn't have done but he is a better person than I am. And the boys did something wonderful in Eric's memory. Very nice.

And Dean made sure the three of them came out of that hellish ordeal with at least a little bit of a reward :)

Enjoyed this story very much and I will miss it.

But I am SURE you have another one ready to be shared with all of us readers, right?! You know I am an addict and it is not nice to force me into withdrawal for too long.

Thank You.
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
I am so happy to see that the boys are going to be okay after their ordeal. As horrible as it was for them to beat each other up like that, at least they were able to leave the past together. One of them didn't have to be left behind. That would have killed them for sure, to be parted like that. I'm sure Bobby is totally grateful to get them back, and that is the only thing that allowed him to release the emperor from his binding spell. Lucky for the emperor that he sent them back to Bobby alive. I love that Dean kept a few of the coins for him, Sam, and Bobby too, cause they deserve a little luxury for once. Thanks for writing this story, I enjoyed it a LOT! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Very good story, Diz, and an excellent ending. And love how our boys gave to the hospice in memory of Eric. Great touch!
CeCe Away chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
I really enjoyed this. Gladiator Winchesters.
emebalia chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Great ending, thanks.
So you had Eric (... whom we all owe a debt of gratitude ...) in mind when you slaughtered that other poor Eric to a gruesome death in the arena. I don't want to know what happens if you don't like someone.
jack62192 chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Beautiful story! Glad I was able to embark in it! What a journey you took us and the boys through. Looking forward to future stories of yours.
Woman of Letters chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Eric's resignation to a cruel and bloody death is so sad. Dean thinks he can get them all out; of course he would, he's Dean. But Dean can't always save everybody.
PsychoPicasso chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Wonderful ending! I absolutely loved it! :)