Reviews for King's Thief
2inchfish chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Costis, why don't you stand on one hand?

Poor Costis, but of course this is how it would happen. And we'll never see him again, except indirectly, hearing about some spy news or other. And he will never be able to talk about his work again, since it is all secret-secret spy stuff, so his cousins and Uncle will always be doubtful of his worth. Not that they matter - his Dad and little sister support him no matter what.

I hope MWT gets on with writing her next book... but meanwhile, thanks for the ff.
Mandalore Jaig chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is pretty good. It keeps to the same style and characterization of the series, and goes in a direction that would make sense given where A Conspiracy of Kings left off. I hope you finish it. I wrote something similar with Eugenides sending someone to deal with the Mede, but I have to say your idea is better. There were a few grammar errors, though.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Well, you do have to wonder who the next thief is going to be (though it's probably just going to be no one). And Costis would do as well as anyone.
serenity's hope chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Really great i hope that there is more. I like this story and you did a really great job.
lil silver fish chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Yeah. This made me laugh. This is perfect. Of course Gen would use Costis in something, give him some special task. I never knew what though, but of course it would be as a spy to the Medes! That's why he was learning more of the language! Poor Costis...all that work...no rest. And it only gets worse.