Reviews for The Most Powerful Piece on the Board
I rally liked thisv story! It is very unique and and interesting. I hope there will be more to this story. I like the thought that John was more than a doctor and that he was strong, caring, and a leader to people and actually see it.
bee.zippy chapter 8 . 8/7
Enjoyed this very much, thanks for sharing your creative story.
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 7/6
This is absolutly awesome! Thank you for writting this! Thank you so much!
Harmonious Cannons chapter 8 . 6/29
Thank you for this story. It is all about efficiency and action in every sentence. I am new to this fandom and am going through everything that is not under the romance genre. I am glad that this is one of the first stories I ever read.
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 8 . 6/7
This was amazing. Also, who are the Ladies from Hell and the Tough Bastards from the Hills?
RhiannanT chapter 8 . 5/14
I loved this! WOW! So looking forward to reading the sequel! (But not tonight - it's 3AM here in New York. I blame you.)
Momma Lici chapter 8 . 4/20
Hot damn...
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 8 . 1/23
Wow. This was a truly amazing story, great job.
yummypie193 chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
Damnnnn this story makes me unreasonably happy. I always wanted to see more badass John :)
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Yes yes YES BAMF!John is the best there is
and you write him so well, BBC John definitely has a lot more anger in him than any other John that has been written and scripted and you got that touch JUST RIGHT
LOVE THIS STORY. thank you for writing this, kudos to you author :-)
Knyghtshade chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Loooved this. Love Bamf John coming out to play.
Otaku and Proud chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
Lestrade, prepare to be blown over with the majestic badassery that is JohnmotherfuckingWatson!
Otaku and Proud chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Aaaand TC is explained as well! I never pegged John as interrogator material but this is pleasantly surprising.
Otaku and Proud chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
Ahh the Gladstone is revealed! I like this sadistic, playful John; clearly he learnt a few things from Sherlock ;)
Otaku and Proud chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
So glad to see italics! I'm also curious as to what TC stands for. His rank in the military? And what did Ben give him? A dogtag?