Reviews for The Most Powerful Piece on the Board
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 8 . 1/23
Wow. This was a truly amazing story, great job.
yummypie193 chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
Damnnnn this story makes me unreasonably happy. I always wanted to see more badass John :)
meiloorun-notthe-fruit chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Yes yes YES BAMF!John is the best there is
and you write him so well, BBC John definitely has a lot more anger in him than any other John that has been written and scripted and you got that touch JUST RIGHT
LOVE THIS STORY. thank you for writing this, kudos to you author :-)
Knyghtshade chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Loooved this. Love Bamf John coming out to play.
Otaku and Proud chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
Lestrade, prepare to be blown over with the majestic badassery that is JohnmotherfuckingWatson!
Otaku and Proud chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Aaaand TC is explained as well! I never pegged John as interrogator material but this is pleasantly surprising.
Otaku and Proud chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
Ahh the Gladstone is revealed! I like this sadistic, playful John; clearly he learnt a few things from Sherlock ;)
Otaku and Proud chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
So glad to see italics! I'm also curious as to what TC stands for. His rank in the military? And what did Ben give him? A dogtag?
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I'm looking forward to see how John deals with the tail... and hopefully prove his worth to those who underestimate him! The only minor criticism is the use of asterisks - I personally would have used italics just because the asterisks take up quite a bit of space and distract me from reading.
musme chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
I like it
Canadian lamp chapter 8 . 4/16/2016
Well that was tremendously spectacular. I really enjoyed the story, thank you so much, i hope to read more from you in the future.
Canadian lamp chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
Cant wait to see lestraudes reaction when he meets TC lol. Thank you for the story
1sunfun chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Interesting Story.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
Loved it! Very well written. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this.
daisyjonsohn chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Um... wow. I'm genuinely quite speechless. I know that you'll probably never read this review considering when this fic was published, but maybe you will. Who knows? Anyway, I just had to tell you how intriguing I found John's character and the astounding loyalty that he could inspire in his old army buddies. Even I was ready to follow TC into the hunt for Moriarty, screaming for 'justice'. Your writing is just absolutely phenomenal and I genuinely cried during the eulogy.
Honestly, I was hoping for an eleventh hour saviour and an easy taxi ride off into the sunset, but what you wrote was so much better. It was devastating and chilling and excellent and just flawlessly perfect. So congratulations, you reduced me to a snotty, sobbing mess in just a few words.