Reviews for Just Say One Word
OMG that was so cute I can't I can't I can't
NaiVeKID-Art chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Wie süß ** normalerweise mag ich ja songfics nicht so aber dieser 3 *3*
BlackCherryCooki chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Yes Im sure. Damn you are brilliant at writing such wonderful things 3 very very niiice :D
I do love this moyashiii-chaaan *3*
MilleCrepe069 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
omg, that was soooo cuuuuuute.. *squeals in awesomeness* 3333
ASliverOfHope chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I am in love with this story fantastic job!
Hyper Alchemy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Whats the name of that song? I want to hear all of it. The way it was phrased and the words that were used made it sound beautiful. In my head at least. I couldn't sing to save my life.
Kellcastor chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Just hope you know, you've had me in love with this song all weekend. I never knew German could be so beautiful. 3

Cute story, by the way, and pretty well written. :3
aoraki chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow, great work! I'll never be able to translate a song in English like you did. And it IS a beautiful song! The lyrics go well with the story, and I personally loved the atmosphere of it! Sunset! You are a very talented writer...I envy you...Anyways, I think it is one of the best song fics I've ever ever read. Very impressive. :) And happy birthday to Hoshino-jino, I envy you for having someone write an awesome fic for your birthday.
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love it buddy! And dawww I haven't been that good of a friend o;w;o I try my best though and I am so thankful that I actually started talking to you You are an amazing writer and an even more amazing friend I couldn't ask for anyone better x3 thank you once again and I just LOVE IT! So much Laven! x3
Synck chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
that was so sweet! i loved it!
Hanashi o suru chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
aww! :3 Cute!

I thought it was really cute, Usagi-chan! And I'm looking forward to the next chapter of PIT too! :D