Reviews for The Order's Secret
krazyfanfictionfan231 chapter 26 . 2/13
I'm ready for more! Please make the sequel
One-Eyed Dunkin chapter 1 . 1/19
the news of your HDD crash is really sad. I look forward to seeing what you come up with when you have regrouped.

BTW, I have really enjoyed your HP stories so far and hope they will resume or restart soon.
average.at.best chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Eagerly awaiting the rewrite of this. I realize it is likely a long ways off. Just thought I would say thank you for what you have posted as I enjoyed this story very much; as well as try to provide a little motivation. Thank you again!
Tyco Black chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
Super Story!

Had a blast reading this, I even doubled some chapter here and there :P

Big thanks & hope u find the time to continue this!

Grtz
Hannibal Barca chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
Will Serius die?
Lightsbane1905 chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
So basically an overhaul of all stories? Okey dokey
Tersios chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
This is a really good story, I'd love to see more.
Digitize27 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
Addendum: Are you going to update these stories when you actually get around to the re-writes, just to tell us what's going on?
Digitize27 chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
Oh... wish I'd read this first; hope I won't have to re-read the entire story. Will they be full re-writes or just upgrades (Same plot, different writing)?
Digitize27 chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
Shouldn't Moody's Sneakoscopes have gone off because of Harry's glamour... not to mention the fact that Moody should just be able to see straight through it with his eye?
Digitize27 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Um, couldn't they have just used Hagrid's memory? He was there too.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
i hope your pathetic excuse for Snape wont mean harry will be working with that trash like old friends. Little motherfuckers egoist and childish nature cost him his family.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Couldnt james just try and reapply next time?
DragonTamer01 chapter 26 . 8/29/2014
No apology was necessary, my friend, but I accept it nonetheless. That sucks about your hard drive failure.
nightwing27 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Good thing their will not be no 4 year hell the coward ratwill go through the vail, grouchjr will meet hisend when the coward fights moody andthe tourment will not happen after dumbledore plot is known that he knows thata death eater will enter harry's name. Itwill go time travel in the start of the4 year to lilyandjames time where lucius, wormtail snape and all the death eaters will die along with their ass slave tom before harry is born