Reviews for Lost in Time
Phantasmica chapter 29 . 12/6/2014
Aw I feel kind of sorry for Shelby, even though she got to stay with them. I know this is your last story for Natalie and Erik but I really hope you do that spin-off with Shelby or make one based around her!
Brackenfern chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Dam it Erik. You were handsome the way you were!
WickedPhantomFan13 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I was so expecting her to sing my favorite things from thensoumd of music at the end
ElvisRules41 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Ooo, clever, using Somewhere Over The Rainbow to put chilfren to sleep. Very clever indeed.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
this was a great ending to this FanFic Series. you did an excellent job on all of it.
Maria chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Wow!You,my friend,are story took me on an emotional roller It!
Marauder no. Five chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
there's more! or there was...*pouts*
wait. what is 'Too Shy'? you did just say it was a phantom story didn't you? you did? Yay! onward to the breach!
TheImaginativeOne chapter 29 . 7/12/2014
You are a great writer.
TheImaginativeOne chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
TheImaginativeOne chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
oh no
laurenbooks125 chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
This was absolutely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! I feel in love with the first one and then I HAD to read the other two! I am sad it's all over, but it was a fantastic journey! Love these! NEVER STOP WRITING!
imagaYthgiL chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
All three of these stories were amazing! Now I think I'll go check out your other stories!
Fireballmaddie chapter 29 . 2/25/2014
Thank you so much for this I think your books are my favorite out of all the fan fiction I have ever read
Muffinsweep11 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Ok so I don't usually read Erik/OC-from-the-future phics, but I loved your series. Especially this one. I swear, when Gangnam style started playing I nearly choked on my saliva.
Muffinsweep11 - death by saliva. Yeah that'd be a nice obituary.
Hahaha anyways that's just a way of saying how much I loved your humor in this :]
Izulza chapter 10 . 10/30/2013