Reviews for Lost in Time
laurenbooks125 chapter 29 . 4/11
This was absolutely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! I feel in love with the first one and then I HAD to read the other two! I am sad it's all over, but it was a fantastic journey! Love these! NEVER STOP WRITING!
imagaYthgiL chapter 29 . 3/16
All three of these stories were amazing! Now I think I'll go check out your other stories!
Fireballmaddie chapter 29 . 2/25
Thank you so much for this I think your books are my favorite out of all the fan fiction I have ever read
Muffinsweep11 chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Ok so I don't usually read Erik/OC-from-the-future phics, but I loved your series. Especially this one. I swear, when Gangnam style started playing I nearly choked on my saliva.
Muffinsweep11 - death by saliva. Yeah that'd be a nice obituary.
Hahaha anyways that's just a way of saying how much I loved your humor in this :]
Izulza chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
o.o
Izulza chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Poor Shelby
snogarD18 chapter 29 . 10/21/2013
Hello! I just read all three parts of this trilogy and can't wait to start on you other works. I loved this and your writing style; very well done! I am hoping for a Shelby spin-off, but no pressure, just keep those creative juices flowing. :) Thank you for a wonderful story and I look forward to reading more.
Phanatic chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
I love this story so much. This is the second time I've read the series thanks for writing this I hope you do a spinoff of Shelby
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Shelby's description of Gerry Butler... Is exactly how I describe him to my friends... LOL
CrawfordIsKing chapter 29 . 2/28/2013
I can't believe you wont be making a 4th part :(
*Heart-Breaks*
I really loved natalie and erik!
huhuhhuhuh
phanatic chapter 29 . 2/11/2013
I did not just like this story i LOVED it
I love all things phantom this series is amazing
Like as in i wish i could make i film
Sadly i cant and i only say that kinda thing about great stories
I will continue to read and review
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 29 . 2/7/2013
So, this may just be because I fogot how old Henri is, but don't you think he deserves some love?

Don't look at me, i'm not blatently trying to give you spinoff ideas. Shhhhhh.
firerock876 chapter 29 . 2/3/2013
I'm going to cry. It took me two days total. I just Finished their story and I have discovered I love them both. This was amazing.
tuttycute chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
*cries*

Beautiful!
Just beautiful!

I shall check out Too Shy with pride :) *cries*
deanna37 chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
Awwww. That was the last time I would ever see an update for this fanfic. :'( *sniffs*
I've always loved this story so so much! Everytime I would see one of the Lost fanfic's in my favorites, I always had to smile. I think the Lost series were probably my number one favorites out of all of my favorites! xP
It's sad that the story is over, and I wish that I could see them update again every other day or week, but Natalie and Erik's story has wrapped up. I think it wrapped up nicely too-I'll have to look into your other stories as well.
These stories have always had a special spot in my heart-I'm gonna miss em!
IT'S OVER! *Sobs dramatically, and smashes a mirror*
Okay, well, thank you so much for writing these awesome fanfic's! These will be fanfic's that I'll probably often check back into, and re-read.