Reviews for Lost in Time
NUUUUUUU chapter 29 . 8/9
WHYD IT HAVE TO END?
OMFG I LAUGHED TO DEATH AT THE EPILOGUE! I LUV SHELBY! GOODBYE ERIK! GOODBYE NATALIE! BYE RAOUL!(cough..cough...bitch...cough) GOODBYE CHRISSY! GOODBYE CELINE AND CHRISTEN! DIE CRAIG! BYE SHELBY AND RYAN! BYE HENRI! BYE EVERYONE! BYE MEG, BYE MADAME GIRY! DYE DYE BOQUET BITCH! BYE EVERYONE! oh and ur the best nibblesfan! thxs so much
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH chapter 23 . 8/9
LOL! SHELBYS FUNNY! i can just imagine it douchebag vicvomite hiding christine from the phone

DEMON RECTANGLE! LOLOLOLOLOLOL TROLLOLOLOL
wow craig chapter 17 . 8/9
craig is the most dumbest person i know
he would kill himself just to kill another person... DIE CRAIG...uh... never mind u are ded.
hopefully that hallucination was enough to knock natilies attention and make her stay at raouls
oh shit chapter 15 . 8/9
LOL eriks expression of the shower "HOLY FU-!"
oh crap! is shelby falling for erik?!
that would be very interesting...
lol didn't know shelby was such a sex doll XD
Phantasmica chapter 29 . 12/6/2014
Aw I feel kind of sorry for Shelby, even though she got to stay with them. I know this is your last story for Natalie and Erik but I really hope you do that spin-off with Shelby or make one based around her!
Brackenfern chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Dam it Erik. You were handsome the way you were!
WickedPhantomFan13 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I was so expecting her to sing my favorite things from thensoumd of music at the end
ElvisRules41 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Ooo, clever, using Somewhere Over The Rainbow to put chilfren to sleep. Very clever indeed.
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 28 . 8/10/2014
this was a great ending to this FanFic Series. you did an excellent job on all of it.
Maria chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
Wow!You,my friend,are story took me on an emotional roller It!
Marauder no. Five chapter 29 . 7/28/2014
there's more! or there was...*pouts*
wait. what is 'Too Shy'? you did just say it was a phantom story didn't you? you did? Yay! onward to the breach!
TheImaginativeOne chapter 29 . 7/12/2014
You are a great writer.
TheImaginativeOne chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
TheImaginativeOne chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
oh no
laurenbooks125 chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
This was absolutely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! I feel in love with the first one and then I HAD to read the other two! I am sad it's all over, but it was a fantastic journey! Love these! NEVER STOP WRITING!