Reviews for Lost in Time
These were so good! You deserve all of the comments and praise! I loved these so much! I read them all in one night.

This series is probably my 2nd favorite Fanfiction of all time. That includes other fandoms and stuff.

(My favorite is a hetalia Fanfiction called 'Midnight's hymn', by the way.)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 13 . 1/21
(laughs harder)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 1/21
(laughing hysterically)
Angelofmusic46 chapter 25 . 1/10
OH MY GOSH WERE THEY REFERENCING GETTING OUT OF THE CLOSET!? THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PHICS! Also, Hadley was in the Les Mis movie. He was the NG captain with the mustache.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 14 . 1/10
I've only known him for one chapter but I love Ryan! He is the ultimate gay friend!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 12 . 1/10
A phan box? I need one of those! Natalie and I share a liking in phantoms! And here's a Ben Lewis emoji for you. (0}_0)
JewelofthePhoenix chapter 25 . 11/2/2015
This whole series is awesome and beautifully written and I am able to understand most reference which is why...why bring up Fred...WHY?! FREDDDY! My little Fred...Gred...Forge...he's only in a coma! *laughs hysterically* A bloody wall cannot possibly k-k-kill THE Fred Weasley...?!
NUUUUUUU chapter 29 . 8/9/2015
WHYD IT HAVE TO END?
OMFG I LAUGHED TO DEATH AT THE EPILOGUE! I LUV SHELBY! GOODBYE ERIK! GOODBYE NATALIE! BYE RAOUL!(cough..cough...bitch...cough) GOODBYE CHRISSY! GOODBYE CELINE AND CHRISTEN! DIE CRAIG! BYE SHELBY AND RYAN! BYE HENRI! BYE EVERYONE! BYE MEG, BYE MADAME GIRY! DYE DYE BOQUET BITCH! BYE EVERYONE! oh and ur the best nibblesfan! thxs so much
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
LOL! SHELBYS FUNNY! i can just imagine it douchebag vicvomite hiding christine from the phone

DEMON RECTANGLE! LOLOLOLOLOLOL TROLLOLOLOL
wow craig chapter 17 . 8/9/2015
craig is the most dumbest person i know
he would kill himself just to kill another person... DIE CRAIG...uh... never mind u are ded.
hopefully that hallucination was enough to knock natilies attention and make her stay at raouls
oh shit chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
LOL eriks expression of the shower "HOLY FU-!"
oh crap! is shelby falling for erik?!
that would be very interesting...
lol didn't know shelby was such a sex doll XD
Phantasmica chapter 29 . 12/6/2014
Aw I feel kind of sorry for Shelby, even though she got to stay with them. I know this is your last story for Natalie and Erik but I really hope you do that spin-off with Shelby or make one based around her!
Brackenfern chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Dam it Erik. You were handsome the way you were!
WickedPhantomFan13 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I was so expecting her to sing my favorite things from thensoumd of music at the end
ElvisRules41 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Ooo, clever, using Somewhere Over The Rainbow to put chilfren to sleep. Very clever indeed.