Reviews for Hurt
Tessa chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
It's been forever... why no updates? What happened to those four other chapters? This is such an amazing story. I hope you eventually put the rest up!
bridie chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THIS AWESOME FIC?

I thought there were more parts!

I've been waitin and waitin and waitin and still no more? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Rebekka chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Another chapter please!
J.Turenne chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Now, I am a notoriously bad updater myself, but even I don't just leave a story sitting for five months! This is a good start, and deserves being explored further, I know that you have a lot of fics (rest assured, I read them all) but if you ever do decide to update this one, hut know that I'll read it.
The Wanlorn chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Dood, where's the next chapter? What the heck! You can't stop there!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
You have to write another chapter. Im practically pissing myself waiting to read what happens.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
While it is a good story, the plot is not a good one. Will would not react in that way. He knows enough about Sydney's situation to respond in a better way than name-calling. You did portray Francie in the best way, as an understanding and faithful friend. I also think that Vaughn would not be in such a position...as he can take care of himself and get out of the said situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
it was really good, but i dont think that will would have been quite that mad.

I seriously hope that you write more.
Couch chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
And I am demanding a new chapter! There were a few minor spelling errors, etc, but other then that, it was a fun quick read that I hope to see more of!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I think the story was really great! I can't wait to see the next chapter. One question: it IS going to have a happy ending right?
Hannavas96 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Aeria,

Wow, that was great! sorry, i have no ideas for another chapter but i just had to tell you that I LOVE it. But it would really piss me off if Vaughn died so try to work that in please. And again great work, keep it coming.
dvlblue96 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
it was good. i want to hear the happy ending though. is i t comming soon?
aliaswannabe2 chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
This was a great chapter! I can't wait til you post the rest! I am already sooo excited! But I really hope Vaughn is still alive so Syd can be happy... :)

~aliaswannabe
Me chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Wow thatt was great i m glad u got rid of will! hehehe can't wait for more keep on chuggin'
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Hey pos another chapter really soon! its good