Reviews for Little Gem
Marie chapter 7 . 8/29
Oh please, please, PLEASE update this again soon! I absolutely LOVE your writing!
Cereza101 chapter 7 . 8/5
man...this is sad.
Jaden seriously just abandoned her out of nowhere?
some kind of friend he is.
grrrrr.
Could have at least waited for her.
Jeannie chapter 3 . 8/3
Good plot set up. I can't wait to find out what happens!
Deathstarling556 chapter 7 . 8/3
Damn it Jaden! That's right! Go to Domino city and freaking become a duelist. Hahahaha thank you for the update!
Shadowknight1121 chapter 7 . 8/2
Great chapter I am finally glad we are getting to the good stuff now. Too bad about jaden I wonder If there will be anything with them down the road. Anyways great chapter and I can't wait for more.
tentenbaby chapter 7 . 8/1
im sad jaden is gone.
cant wait to see more love the story
Jeannie chapter 2 . 8/1
Excellent character development!
Jeannie chapter 1 . 8/1
Great start! I love the family already!
pyrojack25 chapter 6 . 7/27
Just out of curiosity, is the DMC anime gonna be part of this story?
ReAnne chapter 6 . 7/25
I love this! Keep up the good work.
Deathstarling556 chapter 6 . 7/21
I got the Zeneba repherance when she gave Chihiro the hairband! Thank you for the update! I hope that she meets Dante first just because it would be more interesting when they met up with Vergil!
tentenbaby chapter 6 . 7/19
poor granny but i like'd it it give's her a reson to go
to the temen-ni-gru
Joker13455 chapter 5 . 7/17
Love it!
SteamPunky chapter 5 . 7/8
Your re-edit of the 5th chapter is way better now. At first I was disappointed that, after waiting eons, you skipped the part with Garnet, meeting Dante for the first time. Then you re-posted and re-edited this one and I couldn't help but clap like a mad man in front of no one in particular. I mean, come on, your a great author, and I love your take on another sibling being in the picture. Keep on writing, and we'll read.
Cereza101 chapter 5 . 7/7
Ahhhh!
You updated! So happy right now!