Reviews for Little Gem
BlueWingedAngelReAnne chapter 6 . 3/21
Please post the next bit SOON! I really hope they're reunited in the next bit. But you're a very good writer. _
SteamPunky chapter 6 . 3/19
I LOVE this chaper and can't WAIT for you to write another one. :) Thx for the story as I also make my own, I FAVORITE U! :P thinks its awesome and I'm waiting for a new one to come up soon ;) "YOU CAN DO IT" -movie quote, :3 like me If you got that
Silverlynx13 chapter 6 . 2/27
I'm new to the whole DMC story but I have to say I love it. Can't wait to read more.
LoverxofxNight chapter 6 . 2/25
I will wait , Good job can't wait for the next
Interesting story. Update soon please.
scarlet rose white chapter 6 . 2/25
aww I like it very much I can't wait for the next chapter XD
Shadow knight1121 chapter 6 . 2/24
Great job as always buddy this was a great one can't wait for things to really pick up.
Savage Kill chapter 6 . 2/24
interesting... :)
Serah chapter 5 . 2/3
I've been following your story since the beginning and I was wondering when it would be updated. I was pleased to see a new chapter here. It is an intriguing plot indeed, though there are some grammatical errors and lack of punctuations. Not a big fuss to make about it, it's not that serious, you will improve gradually, I hope. Keep this up.
This is a really great story. I like how you set up how they all love and care about each other. Just a few minor spelling errors so just read before yo post but this is a really good story and I can't wait for you to update again.
scarlet rose white chapter 5 . 1/29
I'm glad that you have updated cuz i really like this story and i'm glad that things are getting good so i can't wait for the next update XD
Shadow knight1121 chapter 5 . 1/28
Great chapter buddy I am so happy that you updated. Great work on garnet she was awesome I can't wait for more.
True Hyper Sonic chapter 5 . 1/28
Hi, I'm THS. Your timeline is a bit off; DMC3 was 12 yrs. after Eva's death, DMC1&2 were 10 yrs. after that, then DMC4 was 5 years after THAT.
Dante's Age in each game:
DMC3: 18-19
DMC1&2: 28-29
DMC4: 33-34

Aside from age discrepancies, I like the storyline so far. Keep writing so we can watch it unfold!
LoverxofxNight chapter 5 . 1/28
More soon? Right?! o.o good very good
Nirahla Shepard chapter 5 . 1/28
im sorry you had a bad year, i understand completely with grades, i have my final exams this week :(
anyway, i hope things are better for you and i will be patiently waiting for another chapter to be posted.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »