Reviews for Paper Mario: Peach's Small Adventure
SonicXMinagirl chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Ooh! This just got a whole lot more interesting! Hmm...so is the red-vil supposed to be one of Bowser's relatives? Hmm I did hear a theory that Wart was Bowser's brother, but maybe it's one of the koopalings? Ahh! I dunno ; p but I really like this :)
SonicXMinagirl chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I like the red hair explanation and Peach's new outfit, also you write action scenes very well. Good job :)
SonicXMinagirl chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I wonder what the deal with that goomba enforcer is...hmmm...does Bowser even know Peach is missing? Lol
SonicXMinagirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really like where this is going, Peach is my favorite Mario character :) there are a few spelling and grammatical errors, but they are all minor and I feel are just unintentional mistakes on your part, since it looks like you can spell :p I'd just say to be a little more careful on future chapters and maybe proofread one extra time before posting. Anyways I will most definitely be following this! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
You bettr make some chapters.
Sonar chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Nicely done.
RockyRoadSmith chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Sorry, I'll write a signed review once my account is working again. XD Anyways! Why does this story have so few reviews?! Seriously, your writing style is wonderful! I just love how you write Peach. I know I mentioned that before, but you write her perfectly! I really can't wait to read more! :D
RockyRoadSmith chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow, this is a really good story! I love how you made Mario quiet just like he normally is and the whole start of Peach's dilema was so well written! I can't wait to read more!