Reviews for Imagine Me & You: A Faberry Story
vicky324 chapter 1 . 7/2
Jesus this is the longest chapter, I’m so glad the app keeps your spot!
S.x.w chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Awesome, the angst involving the blossoms and Chris was very well done and I'm glad that you said that their would be some effects to her voice, not enough to destroy her but enough to make it real.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Holy shiiiit! This was long, but oh so freakin awesome!
Seriously, you write like a machine... So Damn wall done. You sucked me in yesterday and I almost bunked varsity to continue reading. And I think I'm a little but in love with Chris too, how could anyone not be? After this... gosh. I feel a little bit stupid at the moment cause I can't find the proper words to express how great I think this story was. Thank you SO much for writing this.
LeaSafarti-DiannaAgron chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
WOW this was with out a doubt the longest posting on Fanfiction I have ever seen and read. It began as a high school type of story and ended more like a college setting. To be honest I had a little trouble reading all of it because there was too much of it all at once. I found myself loving the Chris character except for her drug indulgence. I also love Quinn and Rachel together always even though Quinn was just a touch too nasty to others at times. But all in all it was an good story.
MilkyMe chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Damn that was long but worth it... now on to the next one...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
What an amazing story! This is absolutely my favorite Glee story! The OCs and character development was deep and completely organic. You are so talented! I can't wait and will immediately start reading the sequels. (My friends will have to endure my MIA status.) Great job! Your passion for writing comes through on the page. Amazing story!
texican chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great read. Your original characters were fleshed out and well written. They fit in perfectly with the established ones. The changes you made in Rachel were believable and were completely necessary to her growth. Glad your version on Q wasn't afraid to take chances. It suits her more. Overall this was awesome and thanks for sharing.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What am amazing story, I was so unproductive today as I read this! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Love this story.. Can you write a different story about rachel and chris that is about that rachel completely changed she is badass and quinn is in love with rachel but rachel is with chris u should write about that..
archer shield chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I'm only on like part three or so right now but I saw Chris' last name is Rizzoli and I got really excited! :D Sorry, just thought I'd share. :)
gllover22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I read this awhile ago. I forgot to review, but I loved it. You really put alot of effort into this story. Thanks, as I said before looking forward to reading more from you.
tofindmypassion chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Really good story,you manage to make it not as fiction as it was.
Will you do a sequel? I really love Chris too,want to see what's her future gonna be.
Thank you for this beautiful amazing story :)
jostin217 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really enjoyed your story!

It was great!
gleek30 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Omg that was an epic one chapter story. I loved how Rachel wasnt so helpless and I love her friendship with Chris. There was a lot of things I loved but I can't remember right now. Loved it!
there.u.are chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
goodness. this story really is long huh! i spent half a day reading them.. haha. but im glad i read them. i was kinda disturbed by the drugs they were doing, and it was bothering me up till chris's attack. goodness, what kind of a sick father, or human does that? blinded by rage i guess.. anyway, thanks for writing them. it was well written. have a nice weekend!