Reviews for Biological Warfare
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 7/17
You should totes write that angsty prequel.
jj chapter 1 . 4/14
aw so cute
or-chan chapter 1 . 2/21
Aw very cute team boning. Love it!
OnYourLeft107 chapter 1 . 1/1
I love how the little details in your writing really conveyed Steve's emotions in a simple way. I thought this was completely adorable and I really enjoyed how he was like the dad of the group, and how probable this scenario is (to me at least). Steve is adorable. Bravo. :)
blueasparagus chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Love love love this! I've been binging my way through your stories tonight, and *wow* am I amazed. You write them all so well, capture their essences and tie them in like a beautiful cup of hot cocoa. Please continue writing! You're a blessing :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
YESSS! The Turkey Mission! Please?
havarti2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS.
TrustInTheForce chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I have read a majority of your writing that envolves Steve, and I must say that all of them a amazing. You are an excellent writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
actually, I loved the scene with Bruce:) I like Dr Banner a lot. The Hulk not so much...anyways, good story!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
GOD I WANNA SQUEEZE EM ALL
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
MORE SICK AVENGERS STORIES! Please? _
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I'm a broken record because this is brilliant. Again. Steve helping everyone above himself is just what he'd do. The scene with Tony on the sofa especially stands out.
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
this was such a cute chapter! perhaps that isn't the right word, maybe bittersweet with loads of fluff? whatever you want to call it, im going to categorize it as 'Awesome' & 'Unparalleled'...seriously the whump was delicious in this and the banter was a really integral part too. Its just so perfect i'd like to frame it on my wall lol. Very entertaining, you are a very creatively gifted writer -though im sure you'd just humbly dismiss that. Honestly though, big high fives all around, this was brilliant!
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Loved it
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I would love to read a prequel!