Reviews for Biological Warfare
actually, I loved the scene with Bruce:) I like Dr Banner a lot. The Hulk not so much...anyways, good story!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/16
GOD I WANNA SQUEEZE EM ALL
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 5/15
MORE SICK AVENGERS STORIES! Please? _
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/3
I'm a broken record because this is brilliant. Again. Steve helping everyone above himself is just what he'd do. The scene with Tony on the sofa especially stands out.
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 2/27
this was such a cute chapter! perhaps that isn't the right word, maybe bittersweet with loads of fluff? whatever you want to call it, im going to categorize it as 'Awesome' & 'Unparalleled'...seriously the whump was delicious in this and the banter was a really integral part too. Its just so perfect i'd like to frame it on my wall lol. Very entertaining, you are a very creatively gifted writer -though im sure you'd just humbly dismiss that. Honestly though, big high fives all around, this was brilliant!
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 2/14
Loved it
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/19
I would love to read a prequel!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8
I know! Bruce is kind of tough to write, but I love him all the same. Something about how adorable he can be with the brown eyes and the glasses and the messy hair... :-P Also, he's a really sweet person... I have this headcanon that Steve always rooms with Bruce in the hotel whenever they go on a trip across the country, just to keep Bruce from feeling threatened and so on, also because Steve never gets violent when he has nightmares and Bruce is good at getting him back into a calm sleep without even waking him. (Steve doesn't even know that Bruce helps him calm down after nightmares, which is too sweet and sad at the same time.)
And yes, Steve is just too cute. :-P Kind of hard to believe he's a legitimate adult sometimes. :-P And I think that Steve's biggest problem in adjusting will be in getting used to physical contact-back in the 40's, he was only ever close to Bucky and never really got hugs from other people, especially because Peggy was never much of a hugger either, so when we get Clint, who sleeps on other people, and Tony, who consistently pokes Steve just under the shoulder blade (also headcanon) and gets maudlin when he's drunk, and Natasha, who invades other people's boundaries matter-of-factly, because, like Tony, she's all about pushing boundaries, and Thor, who gives out hugs and backslaps all the time and doesn't understand why humans don't really like physical proximity... well, it's a lot to get used to. Bruce is more of a thinker, really, so I think he'd avoid everyone, and he's not much of a hugger either (though for some reason I think the Hulk is...) Until Steve decides that he needs space and goes to find Bruce and pull him onto the team as well. That's why we love Steve. He's the glue that holds the Avengers together. He's practically a miracle worker, in that! It's not his advanced healing abilities, his strength, his agility, or his endurance, that makes him a superhero. It's his determination, his mind, and his empathy, his ability to connect with other people and unite them.
AnnabethPercyandAvengers chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I love this so much, Adorable, angsty, and full of humorous moments. I applaud you.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Pleasewriteitpleasewriteitpleasewriteit! :-D
Also, this line: "Do you think Fury would let me adopt him?" X-D Sheer adorableness.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was just too awesome. I think the Steve and Clint scene was probably my favorite out of all of them. I also really liked the Steve and Tony one as well though. You did a briliant job with all the different characters. I would love to see them taking care of Steve in return haha.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Yes this was amazing! :)
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.
homeandawaybraxtons chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
gr8 fanfic! loved it!
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was a very sweet story; I loved Steve's interactions with each one of them and his concern for everyone, sort of like a team dad :) All the feels!