Reviews for Biological Warfare
OnYourLeft107 chapter 1 . 1/1
I love how the little details in your writing really conveyed Steve's emotions in a simple way. I thought this was completely adorable and I really enjoyed how he was like the dad of the group, and how probable this scenario is (to me at least). Steve is adorable. Bravo. :)
blueasparagus chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Love love love this! I've been binging my way through your stories tonight, and *wow* am I amazed. You write them all so well, capture their essences and tie them in like a beautiful cup of hot cocoa. Please continue writing! You're a blessing :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
YESSS! The Turkey Mission! Please?
havarti2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS.
TrustInTheForce chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I have read a majority of your writing that envolves Steve, and I must say that all of them a amazing. You are an excellent writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
actually, I loved the scene with Bruce:) I like Dr Banner a lot. The Hulk not so much...anyways, good story!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
GOD I WANNA SQUEEZE EM ALL
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
MORE SICK AVENGERS STORIES! Please? _
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I'm a broken record because this is brilliant. Again. Steve helping everyone above himself is just what he'd do. The scene with Tony on the sofa especially stands out.
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
this was such a cute chapter! perhaps that isn't the right word, maybe bittersweet with loads of fluff? whatever you want to call it, im going to categorize it as 'Awesome' & 'Unparalleled'...seriously the whump was delicious in this and the banter was a really integral part too. Its just so perfect i'd like to frame it on my wall lol. Very entertaining, you are a very creatively gifted writer -though im sure you'd just humbly dismiss that. Honestly though, big high fives all around, this was brilliant!
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Loved it
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I would love to read a prequel!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I know! Bruce is kind of tough to write, but I love him all the same. Something about how adorable he can be with the brown eyes and the glasses and the messy hair... :-P Also, he's a really sweet person... I have this headcanon that Steve always rooms with Bruce in the hotel whenever they go on a trip across the country, just to keep Bruce from feeling threatened and so on, also because Steve never gets violent when he has nightmares and Bruce is good at getting him back into a calm sleep without even waking him. (Steve doesn't even know that Bruce helps him calm down after nightmares, which is too sweet and sad at the same time.)
And yes, Steve is just too cute. :-P Kind of hard to believe he's a legitimate adult sometimes. :-P And I think that Steve's biggest problem in adjusting will be in getting used to physical contact-back in the 40's, he was only ever close to Bucky and never really got hugs from other people, especially because Peggy was never much of a hugger either, so when we get Clint, who sleeps on other people, and Tony, who consistently pokes Steve just under the shoulder blade (also headcanon) and gets maudlin when he's drunk, and Natasha, who invades other people's boundaries matter-of-factly, because, like Tony, she's all about pushing boundaries, and Thor, who gives out hugs and backslaps all the time and doesn't understand why humans don't really like physical proximity... well, it's a lot to get used to. Bruce is more of a thinker, really, so I think he'd avoid everyone, and he's not much of a hugger either (though for some reason I think the Hulk is...) Until Steve decides that he needs space and goes to find Bruce and pull him onto the team as well. That's why we love Steve. He's the glue that holds the Avengers together. He's practically a miracle worker, in that! It's not his advanced healing abilities, his strength, his agility, or his endurance, that makes him a superhero. It's his determination, his mind, and his empathy, his ability to connect with other people and unite them.
AnnabethPercyandAvengers chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I love this so much, Adorable, angsty, and full of humorous moments. I applaud you.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Pleasewriteitpleasewriteitpleasewriteit! :-D
Also, this line: "Do you think Fury would let me adopt him?" X-D Sheer adorableness.