Reviews for Falling Stars
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I like how Bella is growing and learning to be strong and independent at the Doctor's side. I also LOVE how much you actually know about the Doctor Who world. )
The Agent of Fire chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Wow, another update is such a short span of time. Not that I'm complaining; I rather like these frequent updates. ;)

Anyway, really great chapter. I like how Bella's being more involved. She did try to help in the Twilight series when she was human, but she usually just ended up getting in the way. It's good that she's growing up a bit.
adlerj chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Good chapter.

I liked reading about Chate. He's certainly an interesting character.

I'm looking forward to meeting De Sande next chapter.

Saffygirl chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait for the next update!
adlerj chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Good chapter.

I liked finding out about the Selyoids. They certainly are an interesting foe.

Looking forward to finding out more!

The Agent of Fire chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I'm guessing you pronounce it either "sell-ee-oy-d" or "sell-yoi-d". No idea, so I'll just go with the first one. I like it better. ;)

Anyway, really great chapter. I like how Bella is getting more knowledgeable about these things. This is her 7th or 8th trip, after all. I'm guessing Bella's "mental shield" will come in handy in the future, if it keeps things from effecting her mind.

Can't wait for the next update! :)
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Yay! You finally got a new story out. I like the interaction between the Doctor and Bella, and I'm excited to find out who De Sande is.
The Agent of Fire chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I quite like it so far. It's off to a really great start, and I like the setting choice. It looks like it'll be just as great as the other stories. I'm kind of guessing you're basing the Doctor's "blending in" look on the one he had in the Season 2 episode "the Idiot's Lantern". At least, that's what it reminded me of. ;)

Anyway, really great job so far! Can't wait for the next update. :)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
One of my most favorite things there is is a new adventure with the Doctor and Bella.

And this start looks as good as I expected it.

Which is very good.
adlerj chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Good chapter.

It must have been nice to visit Hollywood! I wouldn't mind going there one day.

Looking forward to finding out more about De Sande.

Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Well, they've gotten themselves in a mystery, and will look forward to more of the backstory here, and what it might mean for the two.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2