Reviews for The Cup of Life
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
There is only one thing about this I would like to complain about. Merlin cant die. His druidic name literally means immortal. I.e he wouldn't be able to die. I.e this story doesn't make sense. Fact is, merlin IS magic. If he were to die (which is impossible) everything (including the angels and demons) would die too.
Goldenseal chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Sir Dean and Samuel De Chester, can't you just imagine all the possibilities?
Great story :)
The Hope Lions chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
This was amazing and I kind of cried when the boys got knighted. I can only imagine it from a Merlin POV because that would have been... funny. Love the story by the way!
Paulina chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
I reallu hope you are still planning on writing that sequel! I would be very much interested in seeing how that would play out!
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
This was surprisingly engaging and very consistent; I really liked the balance you reached between the two shows and having Dean and Sam knighted was a great idea, that giving them something that is genuinelly good for once, even if only they know. Also, the way you deal with Morgause, like his condition at the beginning of S4 is actually due to the Winchesters was really awesome. I think there is a lot of potential for a sequel too .
Queenderpenshire chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
great story!
Fyrebyrd chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
sequel PLEASE!
Lumina Solaris chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
I loved it! If you do a sequel where they return to Camelot, or where Merlin and Arthur are sent to the future, could you include some bantering between Merlin and Arthur? I don't know why, but I'd enjoy reading it, probably because most people wouldn't expect Arthur to let Merlin talk back to him, considering that, as far as he knows, Merlin is just a very loyal servant (cough friend cough). Also, I find it highly amusing. Nothing like witty and sometimes-not-so-witty banter, right?

So, yeah, I loved this. :) Thank you for writing it.
Kirstendonia chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
I only have one response to this and that is "Wow. This was amazing." Keep up the good work because that was ingeniously put together.
Heart4Wolves chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Bonus points for throwing in a Doctor Who refrence! XD
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
I'd love a sequel! Maybe where Arthur, Merlin, and Co. come to the future? I know Merlin /can't/, but hey, impossibility is kind of his thing. I dunno, I just would really like something like that! I really enjoyed this-you got the characters really well, and it was so fantastic!
lady-demacabre chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Awesome story! It's incredibly well written, the characters are spot on, and the plot works so well with canon. This is a fantastic crossover!
Tzapporah chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Not bad...definitely an interesting story with a bunch of good points and a pretty solid grasp of characters and canon. I just have one small criticism...

Remember what country some of your characters are from /. Sam and Dean wouldn't use the term "petrol." Americans call it "gas." There were a few others along that same vein in the early chapters that were primarily Supernatural-based. Just one of those things to keep in mind P.
JessieJay13 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
"Our lives are REALLY weird..."

Bahahahahaha, you can say THAT again. Such a cool story, with lots of well thought out explanations for potential problems. And I will admit that I read nearly the entirety of this story in Castiel's deadpan voice, which was wildly entertaining. Merlin is my primary fandom, and I'm just starting season 8 of Supernatural, and I'd been looking for crossovers. Sadly, there aren't many, but I'm glad I found this one. Kudos, kudos. :D
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I am already in love with this story. High hopes.
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »