Reviews for The Cup of Life
Kirstendonia chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
I only have one response to this and that is "Wow. This was amazing." Keep up the good work because that was ingeniously put together.
Heart4Wolves chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Bonus points for throwing in a Doctor Who refrence! XD
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
I'd love a sequel! Maybe where Arthur, Merlin, and Co. come to the future? I know Merlin /can't/, but hey, impossibility is kind of his thing. I dunno, I just would really like something like that! I really enjoyed this-you got the characters really well, and it was so fantastic!
lady-demacabre chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Awesome story! It's incredibly well written, the characters are spot on, and the plot works so well with canon. This is a fantastic crossover!
Tzapporah chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Not bad...definitely an interesting story with a bunch of good points and a pretty solid grasp of characters and canon. I just have one small criticism...

Remember what country some of your characters are from /. Sam and Dean wouldn't use the term "petrol." Americans call it "gas." There were a few others along that same vein in the early chapters that were primarily Supernatural-based. Just one of those things to keep in mind P.
JessieJay13 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
"Our lives are REALLY weird..."

Bahahahahaha, you can say THAT again. Such a cool story, with lots of well thought out explanations for potential problems. And I will admit that I read nearly the entirety of this story in Castiel's deadpan voice, which was wildly entertaining. Merlin is my primary fandom, and I'm just starting season 8 of Supernatural, and I'd been looking for crossovers. Sadly, there aren't many, but I'm glad I found this one. Kudos, kudos. :D
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I am already in love with this story. High hopes.
Lady Switch Groen chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
this was... i can't even find the proper words to explain how amazing this story line is. the characterization is beautiful, a bit stretched at times, but still really good for such a crossover. i loved everything about this and SAM AND DEAN GETTING KNIGHTED WAS JUST PERFECT! amazing writing, great job on explanations and the way you mixed to two shows together kind of just... fit, it worked completely with both plots. and you defiantly did your research on both shows before writing, even if someone didn't fully understand Merlin they would still know what is happening and who everyone is and why things are the way they are with your in-depth descriptions.
just amazing job. i would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is looking for an amazing quality Merlin/Supernatural crossover fic with great characterization and a plot line that could actually have happened in either one of the shows.
ChetUnGwan chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
You know Dragonheart! You're awesome!
crazigurl181818 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Nicely written, well-developed, and an interesting storyline combining two of my favorite shows. What more can I say?
Ash9 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Really enjoying so far! You have all the SPN characters down really well. I love Cas and his explanations. :D
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Dammit, Cas...

I enjoyed your story!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Gosh, Dean is such a fangirl. .
I like it so far!
adlerj chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Good end to the story.

I liked how the brothers destroyed the cup and beat the demons. Very Supernatural like.

Good ending with Castiel and his true plans being revealed.

Keep up the good work.
shadow visor chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
so they met kilgharrah nice looking forward to merlin
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »