Reviews for The Cup of Life
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Gosh, Dean is such a fangirl. .
I like it so far!
adlerj chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Good end to the story.

I liked how the brothers destroyed the cup and beat the demons. Very Supernatural like.

Good ending with Castiel and his true plans being revealed.

Keep up the good work.
shadow visor chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
so they met kilgharrah nice looking forward to merlin
shadow visor chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
ooh love
Tomorrow's War chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Awesome work, brilliant storyline.
BooksAndNetflix chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
You do very well at keeping things canon while maintaining a good plot... Great job(:
Saffygirl chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait until the next update!
adlerj chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Good chapter.

I liked the confrontation between the brothers and the sisters. It was a good one.

The twist that Nimueh was influencing Morgana's descent into the dark side. Glad she's gone now.

Interesting how, while they helped to injure Morgause more, history hasn't really changed. Nicely done.

Keep up the good work.
Amy chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I just discovered this story and I'm already loving it! I've always wanted there to be a Supernatural/Merlin crossover but I wasn't expecting there to be one this good. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady Red 88 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Wicked! Loving it thus far and looking forward to the next Installment. Would like to read it from merlin or Arthur's point of view but that doesn't really matter.
Mr Corvus chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Good chapter! Haha, Sir Dean and Sir Samuel, Knights of Camelot...
Saffygirl chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter!
Can't wait until the next update!
dhh chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
I LOVE everything about "MERLIN"...He's just such an amazing "MYTH/Legend?" etc..Everything about Merlin is just amazing to read and see! LOL.
Megwar chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Excellent chapter, as always. I was grinning madly when Sam and Dean were knighted ;D And this part:

"Yeah, somehow, I don't think magic's just going to hang around some cup for a thousand years-" Dean began.
"It will," Castiel said, smiling slightly at Sam's suggestion.
"It will?" Dean repeated, looking at the angel in shock.

I can imagine Dean's expression -so- well xD

Admittedly I'm a bit disappointed that Merlin will not go to the future with them; but then again I'm looking forward to their rendezvous with the Mor-sisters
WestOfTheGlass chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
That was so amazing, especially the brothers being knighted! I'm really hoping you don't make Morgana 100% evil, maybe possessed? Anyways, I still love your story and writing, keep up the lovely work!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »