Reviews for The Cup of Life
LadyKG chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
this was... i can't even find the proper words to explain how amazing this story line is. the characterization is beautiful, a bit stretched at times, but still really good for such a crossover. i loved everything about this and SAM AND DEAN GETTING KNIGHTED WAS JUST PERFECT! amazing writing, great job on explanations and the way you mixed to two shows together kind of just... fit, it worked completely with both plots. and you defiantly did your research on both shows before writing, even if someone didn't fully understand Merlin they would still know what is happening and who everyone is and why things are the way they are with your in-depth descriptions.
just amazing job. i would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is looking for an amazing quality Merlin/Supernatural crossover fic with great characterization and a plot line that could actually have happened in either one of the shows.
thisaccountisdeleted27 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
You know Dragonheart! You're awesome!
crazigurl181818 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Nicely written, well-developed, and an interesting storyline combining two of my favorite shows. What more can I say?
Ash9 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Really enjoying so far! You have all the SPN characters down really well. I love Cas and his explanations. :D
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Dammit, Cas...

I enjoyed your story!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Gosh, Dean is such a fangirl. .
I like it so far!
adlerj chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Good end to the story.

I liked how the brothers destroyed the cup and beat the demons. Very Supernatural like.

Good ending with Castiel and his true plans being revealed.

Keep up the good work.
shadow visor chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
so they met kilgharrah nice looking forward to merlin
shadow visor chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
ooh love
Tomorrow's War chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Awesome work, brilliant storyline.
BooksAndNetflix chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
You do very well at keeping things canon while maintaining a good plot... Great job(:
Saffygirl chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait until the next update!
adlerj chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Good chapter.

I liked the confrontation between the brothers and the sisters. It was a good one.

The twist that Nimueh was influencing Morgana's descent into the dark side. Glad she's gone now.

Interesting how, while they helped to injure Morgause more, history hasn't really changed. Nicely done.

Keep up the good work.
Amy chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I just discovered this story and I'm already loving it! I've always wanted there to be a Supernatural/Merlin crossover but I wasn't expecting there to be one this good. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady Red 88 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Wicked! Loving it thus far and looking forward to the next Installment. Would like to read it from merlin or Arthur's point of view but that doesn't really matter.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »