Reviews for The Cup of Life
adlerj chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Good chapter.

I liked the confrontation between the brothers and the sisters. It was a good one.

The twist that Nimueh was influencing Morgana's descent into the dark side. Glad she's gone now.

Interesting how, while they helped to injure Morgause more, history hasn't really changed. Nicely done.

Keep up the good work.
Amy chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I just discovered this story and I'm already loving it! I've always wanted there to be a Supernatural/Merlin crossover but I wasn't expecting there to be one this good. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Lady Red 88 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Wicked! Loving it thus far and looking forward to the next Installment. Would like to read it from merlin or Arthur's point of view but that doesn't really matter.
Emi Booker chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Good chapter! Haha, Sir Dean and Sir Samuel, Knights of Camelot...
Saffygirl chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter!
Can't wait until the next update!
dhh chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
I LOVE everything about "MERLIN"...He's just such an amazing "MYTH/Legend?" etc..Everything about Merlin is just amazing to read and see! LOL.
Megwar chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Excellent chapter, as always. I was grinning madly when Sam and Dean were knighted ;D And this part:

"Yeah, somehow, I don't think magic's just going to hang around some cup for a thousand years-" Dean began.
"It will," Castiel said, smiling slightly at Sam's suggestion.
"It will?" Dean repeated, looking at the angel in shock.

I can imagine Dean's expression -so- well xD

Admittedly I'm a bit disappointed that Merlin will not go to the future with them; but then again I'm looking forward to their rendezvous with the Mor-sisters
WestOfTheGlass chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
That was so amazing, especially the brothers being knighted! I'm really hoping you don't make Morgana 100% evil, maybe possessed? Anyways, I still love your story and writing, keep up the lovely work!
adlerj chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Good chapter.

I liked Sam's reference to Doctor Who as it seems like a real thing Sam might talk about.

GREAT idea to have Arthur knight Dean and Sam! That was an awesome moment.

Out of interest, is the story nearly finished? Just curious.

Keep up the good work.
Kisa Black chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Awesome! Ive been waiting so long for this!
vixxster2492 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Knights! Merlin! Doctor Who! *flails* loved it :D can't wait for the next chapter :)
Bard of Chaos chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Nothing, Dean. Absolutely nothing.
afanoflife chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! I can't wait to see what all is going to be happening next :D
A Smiling Cat chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This is really interesting ! I love you you managed to respect both shows when the mix wasn't obvious.
I hope you'll write more soon ! I really want to see Merlin and Castiel again
Infinitechange chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Interesting story so far.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »