Reviews for The Cup of Life
Bard of Chaos chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Nothing, Dean. Absolutely nothing.
afanoflife chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! I can't wait to see what all is going to be happening next :D
A Smiling Cat chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This is really interesting ! I love you you managed to respect both shows when the mix wasn't obvious.
I hope you'll write more soon ! I really want to see Merlin and Castiel again
Infinitechange chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Interesting story so far.
eventyraren chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
I like the story so far. so what happen next? update soon ok.
WestOfTheGlass chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
I really love this crossover you have going, it is ridiculously cohesive. I'm very impressed. I'm wondering how you're going to incorporate Morgana if you do at all? I think it would add an interesting dynamic if she wasn't as evil as everyone thought. The way you described the Grail's powers in the future reminded of me of how Morgana turned evil. Or perhaps a demon from Supernatural? Or maybe it's just me wishing for a redemption for her. Anyway's I'm interested in what is going to happen! Update soon!
Nay09 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Love this story! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I can't quite explain how excited I was reading this. I've been looking for a crossover tic for the longest and I was so happy to stumble onto this one. The details and explanations for the world you've created are really well written and make a lot of sense. And Dean's fanboying over all the knights is absolutely hilarious. Honestly I'm hoping for a bromance moment between Dean and Gwaine at a tavern or something after the exchange between Sam and Elyan. I can't wait to see more for this :)
Megwar chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Good chapter :) Can't think of anything else right now, I'm too tired...
adlerj chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Good chapter.

I liked Castiel's explanations about heaven and the other angels. It was very well done.

I wonder what Castiel was trying to do with the spell?

Keep up the good work.
Saffygirl chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait until the next update!
SwordMasterZ chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
update soon
SwordMasterZ chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
love this update
Miss Tiffany Blews chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I've stayed up late on a school night for this.
Megwar chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Yay, now they can work together :)
You kept them all very in character for the 'confrontation', I can see them really acting this way - good job. I love how you bound the Morgana-collapses-the-ceiling scene into it, nice idea!
Anyway, Merry Christmas ;)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »