Reviews for The Cup of Life
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is my favorite story of the SuperMerlin x overs. Not only is this written this year (as opposed to 2010) but it has a lot more Supernatural involvement in it then just the brothers meeting Merlin and asking him about the cup immediately, therefore making the story more about Merlin than Supernatural. It's a good combination of the two. I love that Dean is just as excited as Sam about meeting the knights of the round table.
"are we going to get to talk to Arthur?"
"Yes because I am Arthur"
Hahaha nice Dean :)
I really hope you update soon :)
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Love the idea of the story. :)
Shadowess 88 chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
What a prospect. I remember the more recent time travel Supernatural episode with Dean going back to the gangsta days thanks to hitching a ride with Chronos, and even then he couldn't help but work the job. I'm surprised that no one has questioned Castiel about his blade. I'm curious on how Merlin is reacting to Castiel and vice-versa. Would Castiel bluntly speak to Merlin about his magic and reasons why they're there? Afterall, he could always ..fix.. memories of what he'd witness in the future. You've made my brain go in to overdrive at this plot-bunny. Thank you.
Yurrei chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
i really liked this idea concept of merlin/supernatural crossover, definitely the first that I've read. that you stayed with the characters is great, I have a hard time connecting when authors take a more oc-approach with the characters. keep up the great writing
Megwar chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Another chapter, hurray :D You improved my mood greatly right now
(I'm too tired to know if my sentences are grammatically correct at the moment...oO but I hope so xD)
writinginthe907 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Je t'aime. So good! I love this story. Keep on writing please!
Saffygirl chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait for the next update!
adlerj chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how Dean explained about his father and the vampires. Nice way to stick to the truth without telling the whole truth.

I also liked Sam's conversation with Elyan. The phrase thing was a fun thing to add.

Keep up the good work.
waiting for the future chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
This is really great - your constacy with plotline and character action is awesome! I really admire your story telling skills, please do keep posting, this is epic!
Thursday 22 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
This story is so addicting! Please Update Soon! :D
Seychelles chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
I'm so excited by this crossover! Keep up the good work...:)
kyuketsuki21 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Loving the story so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Wow great story, love it. Update soon!
Bard of Chaos chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Please update this! It has a lot of potential and I can't wait to see more!
Saffygirl chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait for the next update!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »