Reviews for Not So Great Expectations
AZSeaOtter chapter 29 . 5/10/2016
Really loved your story! Such a fun loving, sincere Eric and smart, independent Sookie, a perfect pairing! Thank you so much for sharing!
Sassyvampmama chapter 29 . 2/7/2016
Aww, I loved this, thank you for sharing it.
SpaztasticalMaiden13 chapter 29 . 1/18/2016
So I just found this story and I wanted to be sure how adorable and amazing it is! I have loved every second of this tale and I'm so full of happy sweetness now from the ending its crazy. I was a little hesitant going in, but it just kept getting better. I'm in a similar place to Sookie at the beginning and now I really wish there was a Pam to be my matchmaker and husband procurer. I loved this story and it's given me some realistic hope for my own future so thank you for that. I wish you all the luck in your future! Good luck and happy writing!
jackie69 chapter 29 . 1/16/2016
Such a fun and sweet story...thanks for sharing!
Hugs
mkm620 chapter 29 . 3/25/2015
Your story was wonderful! I loved it!
ljpjcg chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
'I am her Honey. Not crazy naked burglar' BWAHAHAHA!
ljpjcg chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Gosh is she ever gonna tell him he popped her cherry LoL
ljpjcg chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Erik's first letter had my goofy. 'Tepid smile' ?! Seriously funny!
MiniLover chapter 29 . 2/6/2015
This story was truly fantastic! I loved seeing everything these two went through! Facing it together and making it work! Loved it from beginning to end!
MiniLover chapter 16 . 2/6/2015
I love these two! Their relationship is great and they play so well, off each other. Their friends and family are hilarious! Love it! Let's get back to it...
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This story just looks like too much fun! Can't wait to read more! On to it...
Astra Leonis chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Awww... He is cute. He is sweet. He is so truly adorable.
Mmm, where can I find other Erik to myself? *pout
Astra Leonis chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Oh I love this chapter. Thank you very much.
You are such a hero with your amazing lovely funny story for my goddamit flu. Pfft.
Here, I just walk in my home with my phone in my hand and I just fall on the floor and start giggling and laughing because of this! Those responds for their wedding! I'm glad nobody have a heart attack. I'm waiting for Jason though.
Oh my. I don't know anything about Sweeden's peoples. It's feel so weird for me how they NOT feel weird about ALL. I meant, really ALL. Are they really like this? Sweeden's peoples?
It's crazy. But I can't help for feeling so envy for their crazies. Lol.
Getting married in two weeks with lover who was live in a place that separately by ocean from MatchMaker program. They even not have a plan yet! Wow. It just wow.
Sadly, I can't understand. But I'm happy for Erik and Sookie.
And I really like this chapter. Oh boy, I can't resist your Eric. He is an enigma. I can't put a finger on him. Mm, yes. Cute annoyingly enigma. Lol!
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I am not usually into AH stories but this first chapter is pretty good.
tanseynz chapter 29 . 11/26/2014
Predictable but happy way to end a good story. I like that it wasn't simple and easy, but their learning curve was interesting, and their love evident. This is a keeper.