Reviews for Lost and Wandering
stillwaiting61 chapter 31 . 7/10
I found this story using everlark recs, and I just fell in love with it. I read it all in a day. I wish there was more so that we could see them navigate Pete going to med school, and then maybe a proposal and wedding for Katniss. Nevertheless, it was a wonderful story, just enough angst to satisfy, but also with the development of Pete and Kat's relationship. Thank you for writing. I listened to Ain't Nobody by Jasmine Thompson as I read this, and it was perfect.
Mscallo chapter 31 . 6/21
Ah no! Don't tell me that's the ending? Such a wonderful story. Full of love, danger, excitement and so many other things. Truly loved the change in Katniss from start to end. But does she end of marrying Pete and having children.? Oh so much left unsaid. I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for the great read.
dorkycorky88 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Love this so far. I'm just going to pretend that Pete's real name is Peeta and the just call him Pete for short :)
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 31 . 4/3/2014
Such a great story! I do hope that you'll continue it! :D
ladyy-dee chapter 31 . 1/31/2014
I like this story hopefully you update soon ! :)
Ijustwritehungergames chapter 31 . 1/23/2014
I read this story again today, I really miss it!
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
He stops and looks hurt, "Do you know why I broke up with Delly?"

I thought it was madge love the story so far and why so much drugs?
arrianna buttram chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
you do know his name is PEETA right
nannernae chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Just found this story and couldn't stop reading it! Please, please continue the story, please don't abandon it! I am from Minnesota and know a lot of the places that are written here.
UMN girl chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
Please update, I love this story! I went to the U and familiar with a lot of the places in your story. I hope you are still planning on continuing writing this one. Good luck with your writing!
FinchelEverllark4ever chapter 31 . 8/26/2013
Can u please finish this story? Pleeeeaaase :) thank u!
readface chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I truly miss this story. Is that weird?
MockingjayMolly chapter 31 . 4/12/2013
Please tell me you're going to finish this! I love it.
TitanNegro chapter 31 . 4/10/2013
I can't believe you haven't update this AMAZING fic in so long.

I loved it,seen character grow as a character was awesome,but I need to see the end of this jouney,and you said it yourself,we're almost at the end,so please update _
TitanNegro chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Buy a fricking plane...HA loved it.