Reviews for Teleli's Hylian Boo
zIvyz chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
Dun dun dun! LORD GANONDORK!
Jon Voris chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Damn *ORIGINAL* ;)
I Never Pegged Any Of Link's Descendants As Half Gerudo ;)
That Said, You're 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *SEQUEL* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Linx019 chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
When I began to read this story, I had no idea how much I would come to love this strange pairing, as well as wanting to know what happened in each chapter. Almost immediately, the boy meets girl element presents itself in a similar fashion to Romeo & Juliet, with more elements from the play presenting themselves in future chapters; most noticeably Navi as the lover's messenger. I enjoyed the development of Teleli as her love for Link change who she was over the course of their adventure; which brought about disastrous results. The secondary characters were a treat to enjoy as they brought along a flavor of humor and seriousness to the table in more than one situation. Overall, this is quiet a read that kept me from putting it down until the very end.
mindblown chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
Do you write as an occupation? this story's full of surprises and details and, and... Wow. I especially what liked what you did in 15. I didn't expect "them" to make an appearance in this story, since it's based around OoT. What an outstanding masterpiece!
itsnanibabeex3 chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
I'm so glad you guys liked it! x33333

I'm already working on another one called The Silver Man, go check out what i have so far :3

I'm gonna miss Link & Teleli, theyre so cute.
LunayruSheikah chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
The end? :( Oh well, a great ending for a great story, I guess... I remember when you asked us if we wanted you to continue... you actually continued it AND ended it. How did it end up being such a romantic story?
LunayruSheikah chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
*Sobs* Yadira and Azeba... Aveil, you freakin'... that's really sad... but the scene at the end makes up for it...
Scrambled-Dry chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
*gives you infinite heart-shaped cookies with rainbow frosting and rainbow SPRINKLES!* This is one of the best LoZ stories on this site. This last chapter really made my night. I love happy endings and this was just perfect.
LeilaEditer chapter 21 . 9/5/2012
Aww, it's over! I'm going to miss the updates :'( But I'm so happy everyone had a happy ending! Great job!

LeilaEditer chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
Amazing :) I'm a sucker for romance and I loved this! I'm glad most of the Gerudos were happy with her and didn't kill her on sight! Great job!

LunayruSheikah chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
Aww! Their relationship is so cute! And I love how everything is in peace now, everybody dancing and having fun with their loved ones. And LOL, at the part where you wrote that Link was undressing I thought: "Their finally gonna... oh wait, he's gonna swim?" Oh, pervy me... and then they did it for real and I wasn't a perv anymore! Hee hee! (That's because they had been ****blocked before, I think)
Scrambled-Dry chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
*gives Link a cookie* If every man was like you the entire world would be fabulous and filled with rainbows!
LeilaEditer chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
There! They finally did it! Haha I love all the couples at the end! Great job :)

LeilaEditer chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Yikes. That was intense!

LunayruSheikah chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
Aww! So romantic! Yet so sad...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »