Reviews for Rumors
Guest chapter 40 . 12/15/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep writing!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 40 . 10/25/2012
Good story to do a sequel for.
celestialstarynight chapter 40 . 10/25/2012
now don't you two dare think that Teddy or Gordie will let you leave without them
omg, they should break up in like two years and then on the anaverseriy Chris come up to her and reminds her of the promise and then they share a pationate kiss and then run off into the sunset with Gordie, his gf, and Teddy in toe
i like that ending :)
-Tedward the Awesome
Qu33nL3fty chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I really liked your story pleas make a squeal or something like that.
celestialstarynight chapter 39 . 10/14/2012
seriously Gordie? 'Pierre Ave'? I still don't know what you see in him
-B2BC
celestialstarynight chapter 38 . 9/15/2012
come on Cassie! you gotta kiss him back!
and i comment i forgot to throw in the last chapter: oh shit! Gordie broke the bro code!
-Teddy the newly rich ($115 baby!)
celestialstarynight chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
Gordie, I think your confusing the person you love in that relationship. You love Chris. Say it with me now, C-h-r-i-s.
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 37 . 8/31/2012
Oh Gordon Lachance how tragically overlooked...
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 36 . 8/31/2012
Oh snap crackle and pop. Bad relationship... probably likes dating the bad boy or just thinks Chris is insanely hot... Give someone else a chance will ya?
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 35 . 8/31/2012
Ermergerd here it comes...
celestialstarynight chapter 36 . 8/31/2012
cuz he's hot! duh! don't tell me you cant see it Gordie, we all know you love him :]
celestialstarynight chapter 35 . 8/30/2012
Gordo! what are you doing up at this hour? and I say that to both of you ;) the Gordie in the story might not be up so late but you certenly are :P
-Teddy the incredibly sleepy .
celestialstarynight chapter 34 . 8/27/2012
Teddy is beautiful! and can pummel Chris all he wants :)
-Tedward the Awemaztasful
p.s. if you get the four words that that is a combo of I will give u a virtual cookie
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 34 . 8/26/2012
OMG Vern pranced. ahahaha I picture him like that Leonardo Dicaprio skippy picture. And Teddy... the day came! He's so easy and fun to write for. at least im good looking... you on the other hand. LOL!

The Better Looking One :)
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 33 . 8/24/2012
D'aw! Cute little coincidences.