Reviews for Rumors
Clever Name chapter 40 . 2/20
I read this in like 3 hours! (While I was suppose to be doing school nonetheless, so if I get in trouble it is so your fault!)

This is such a great story! I usually don't like the whole "girl moves to town and defeats Ace and falls for Chris" thing, but I loved this story!

You do great work! The only thing I would change is your formatting, maybe try double-spacing? It makes a story look much neater and cleaner!

Very nice story! Loved it!
StandingByChambers chapter 40 . 12/14/2014
I just read an entire 40 chapters in two days time. WOW. This story was so cute. I absolutely loved it. The only thing I encourage is a little bit more detail, only because it went so fast! I particularly loved the voice of Gordie, for some reason. You really portrait him well, as well as the other characters. Wonderfulllllllllllllll!
StandingByChambers chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
I have officially read 24 chapters of this amazing story in one day. Wow. This is a record for me.
I randomly stumbled across Rumors while looking through SBM fanfics on here, and I'm glad I did. I love how you took the actual story, and used the same dialogue and everything, but with the influence of Cassandra, which I thought was really cool. It shows how much things can change with just one extra person in the room.
I personally love reading SBM fanfics on here, because it's so cool to see different people's perceptions of the characters outside of their native story. I particularly liked yours. It made a clear image for the way that chris acted, spoke...I also liked the touch of Teddy's laugh, because I know from reading The Body that Stephen King was very particular about Teddy's laugh, and that in the movie they had to try out about 30 different ones before they found one that specifically fit Teddy.
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
I love Chris Chambers chapter 40 . 5/3/2014
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/15/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep writing!
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 40 . 10/25/2012
Good story to do a sequel for.
celestialstarynight chapter 40 . 10/25/2012
now don't you two dare think that Teddy or Gordie will let you leave without them
omg, they should break up in like two years and then on the anaverseriy Chris come up to her and reminds her of the promise and then they share a pationate kiss and then run off into the sunset with Gordie, his gf, and Teddy in toe
i like that ending :)
-Tedward the Awesome
Qu33nL3fty chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I really liked your story pleas make a squeal or something like that.
celestialstarynight chapter 39 . 10/14/2012
seriously Gordie? 'Pierre Ave'? I still don't know what you see in him
-B2BC
celestialstarynight chapter 38 . 9/15/2012
come on Cassie! you gotta kiss him back!
and i comment i forgot to throw in the last chapter: oh shit! Gordie broke the bro code!
-Teddy the newly rich ($115 baby!)
celestialstarynight chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
Gordie, I think your confusing the person you love in that relationship. You love Chris. Say it with me now, C-h-r-i-s.
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 37 . 8/31/2012
Oh Gordon Lachance how tragically overlooked...
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 36 . 8/31/2012
Oh snap crackle and pop. Bad relationship... probably likes dating the bad boy or just thinks Chris is insanely hot... Give someone else a chance will ya?
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 35 . 8/31/2012
Ermergerd here it comes...
celestialstarynight chapter 36 . 8/31/2012
cuz he's hot! duh! don't tell me you cant see it Gordie, we all know you love him :]