Reviews for When I Find Her I'll Know
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 3/11
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I'm a little surprised at their son's name. Please tell me they didn't name him after Eric's dog!
cupcate648 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Triton may have been a tyrant sometimes and maybe he would have threatened to kill her, but he never would have shot at her like that. Also, I felt ArielxEric moved a little too fast, but with love conquering all as the theme it's understandable. I loved the use of lines from the movie.
CocoRocks chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
What a perfect ending. I loved it.
mangafan4life67 chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
This has been an absolutely wonderful story. I really enjoyed it
Megan Lyle chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
These chapters are great! You should update it more.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
awesome story, and I like the personification of the sea, where it is able to decide that Triton has become to cruel. will Ariel keep th etrident or will it be passed to the eldest child?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
love it. ;)
Korrasami 88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
So, no deal with Ursula?
kit-kat74 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Nooo, cliffhangers! Thanks for the awesome update, i really enjoyed this chapter. Please update soon, I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! ;)
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
ahhhh! cliffhangers awesome writing tool but mean for us poor readers who have to wait for the next update so please update soon. also yay! another really well written chapter
Lewis2of6 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Thanks for the update. It was short but it got the action pumping again. Your a good author and I enjoy your work.
Reagan chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
I'm proud of Ariel for standing up to her father. But if she dies, i am going to cry my heart out
mangafan4life67 chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Another amazing chapter. It's so suspenseful please update soon
Megan Lyle chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
This is a great chapter! You should update it more.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
I love this story! Please continue!