Reviews for One Summer in San Francisco
Diamondgirl3 chapter 6 . 3/23
Love this series! Hope you update this soon!
Patrick chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Please could you update this story? I loved the two prequels, but the fact that you've practically abandoned this story hasn't won you much support from fans. Please update soon.
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Why do you do this to me?! I like the idea of Louis being gay, until you go and bring in Kate, who I'm failing miserably not to ship with Louis. COME ON!

No, Jackie! He's like 30! Listen to Will!
Syanra chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Awe! Cute!
twilightlover427 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
GLAD UR BACK, GREAT CHAPTER!
Ezzarella chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
OMIGOSH YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I can finally breathe! Love you 5ever
PotterAllTheWay64 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
FINALLY!
Oh and if you get the chance look up the song Bones by Ginny Blackmore. It's amazing.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Oh my gosh, has she fallen for a man almost twice her age? Well, I guess it happens...but didn't imagine...I thought she'll get with Will or something. Can't wait fr more.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
amazing chapter, pls pls pls update soon, i reeeaaallyy want to know what happens in the story :D
N23 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Update faster:Pi really like Will in the story:)btw I've read the two prequels and I have I say that if u became a best selling author one day I wouldn't be surprised:P
Dani4Short chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I loooove this.
I love Dom and I love Louis and I love this.
Update soon!
Also, quick question, what's Jackie's last name? Is it Lupin or is she going by Colin's last name?
arpitpaliwal2012 chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
i hav been reading this story and its prequels and i must say i hav sort of developed a bond with each character...please please please update new chapters...i hav been waiting for the update for past 2 weeks ... Do update soon ...i just Love ur stories...
Scoutbabe chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I must admit that i love every single chapter of this story and the two prequels as well, you my friend have a gift do you mind if i borrow it sometime? but WOW i love your writing style and everything i remember reading "Victorie's Little Sister" for the first time and i loved it then today well yesterday i read "Unexpected" then "Victorie's Little Sister" again and i love it even more and now this wonderful story so far i swear of you become an author in real life please tell me cause i'd go as far as to fly over to The States and get a copy of your first book you're just that amazing i can't put it into words thank you for writing i usually can't find a good long sires just please please please write in your future cause once again you have a wonderful gift
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Aw, Louis... he's so cute worrying about Jackie like that. :)
harrypotterrules123 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Yay you finally updated! Really good chapter, can't wait to read the rest!