Reviews for By a Rose
Random reader chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
The drama seems perfect doesn't it:)
Random reader chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I really like this story! It also reminds me of the the voice drama video on YouTube about it. Of you can read this I want you to know that I'm waiting for you to come back from whatever hiatus you have and please keep writing.
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved it. -
Nero The Insane chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
aww, little Ib is so cute!
michelley-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awwwww this was the cutest thing ever c:
MissMoustachio chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Squeeeeee! This is just perfect! XD
I need more! *_* xox
DaniTheRedDragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW! x3
IHasACake.AndItTasteGoooddXX chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awww I loved the ending 3 :') could you maybe send me the link to that video? Pwetty pwease?
kawaiidemonneko chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh gosh! The feels! This is too cute! I love it!
ChocoMintFlavor chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So sweet! But.. two things : 1- how could she go back in time? 2- How Garry knew he would meet Ib? Because he says that he brought that brooch before he could even meet her, also says that he loves her but he didnt knew about her exsitence! Great job.
EmrysofWriting chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I always imagined she was a short school girl about the age of 15 while Garry was 20... But NO ONE thinks that the main charaecter could have a growing issuse!
Rosalyn Eden chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aw! I love this!
Aeternum Spe chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ib and Garry really do make a cute pairing. I think in the game though, he's 18 and she's 9. So a nine year difference, give or take, is a little awkward. That doesn't stop the cuteness of the pairing though. Great job!
Shiny Shipper chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aww, that was really sweet. It seems like a good set up for future events
InuChimera7410 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It's beautiful! *sobs tears of joy!* XD you wouldn't happen to have a link for that YouTube drama would you? o.O