Reviews for Crystal Teardrops
AnimeObsessedGirl chapter 39 . 1/9
Hello, it is AnimeObsessedGirl again!
For the chapters before: they were... mysterious. They also had funny parts, too, especially with Fakir and Ahiru, those two.
This chapter was seriously freaking me out. I mean, I got actually scared. With the way you wrote it and especially the murder story rhyme, I was feeling very frightened and ran out of my room as fast I could.
Hehe

Can't wait to read on! Keep doing your best!

AnimeObsessedGirl chapter 25 . 1/8
Oh gosh, I loved this chapter indeed!
Also, sorry for my weird reviews (if they look bad on your stories just delete them... gomen.)
Hehe, I like how you included Usui. I love love love Kaichou wa Maid-sama! He is very funny. Also, when you described Tezuka and how even Sakuno thought he was the most gorgeous boy (TezuSaku ? hehe just kidding) I could imagine how he looked and I think I just it a nosebleed... hehe
The suspense! What will happen on this supposedly wonderful celebration? I could just read all the chapters and look ahead, but I would like to make more reviews... Hehe...

Gambatte and do your best on your current stories in progress!

AnimeObsessedGirl chapter 22 . 1/7
Sakuno's debut! I remember the 18 people dancing; I went to my cousin Rio's debut and there was great food! Oh gosh, my favorite food is everything...

Chris, you teme! I actually LIKED Kaito in FBR but Chris? That's a whole different story. But that's why I love 'Crystal Teardrops'. It has so many intense emotions and plot twists... which makes me want more!

I will continue reading and reviewing, although not every single chapter because of time management and the many paragraphs I would write explaining my love... Your RyoSaku is so addicting that during classes I just want to sneak out my phone and read!

Fakir and Ahiru are just too cute. I like how they are very similar to Ryoma and Sakuno. The mistletoe kiss a couple chapters ago was made my heart beat fast...

Where does your inspiration come from? Because whenever you update a chapter and it's full of wonderful-ryosakuness, I find myself wishing I could be you... Fanfiction-wise.

Gambatte and Fight-o!

AnimeObsessedGirl chapter 16 . 1/7
I very sorry for this late review. Very, very sorry. But can I just say 'Crystal Teardrops' is another magnificent piece of work that I couldn't put down? I love the cute little humor in it and the different tones... which is to be expected of you, hehe

I like Ponta-onii-chan. It's really sweet! Also, "Haru no Ao" is one of my favorite Prince of Tennis character songs. When I read this part, I played it on my laptop too! Isn't it really good? And the translation... at first I wanted to cry (I felt strong RyoSaku vibes) but not as much as when I heard "Dear Prince" one day. It made me cry on the last episode, but the memories just float back and... Yup. Sorry for the rambling!

This section [copy and pasted] below made me tingle:
‘They remained silent there for a while. Sakuno noticed that Ryoma had no intention of leaving that place so she faced the boy, "W-why aren't you leaving yet? D-do you have something else to tell me?"
Ryoma stared at her too and said, "I can't leave yet… if a girl cries in front of me."’

Oh, Ryoma, you shining knight! Also, I personally think Reina is mean. In the beginning I was like, oh she just misses her real daughter, but when she slapped Sakuno, that's when I got pissed.

I can't wait to find out what comes next... 30 more chapters and a sequel left!
Gambatte! Fight on, MitsukiJunko-san!

alexandria chapter 46 . 10/15/2013
i love the story between fakir and aihara-san. u're a good writer indeed..keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 46 . 9/1/2013
Love your story and thanks for making it long! Most authors here don't so I appreciate it!
imadreamer7 chapter 46 . 8/19/2013
... Is that it? I mean, I love the story and all, but... Is that the end? It's not done yet right? After all, she still needs to see Rose again, find the murderer, get married to Ryoma and have a family with him, end her relationship with Loydie, help Teito, Capella, Fakir, and the maid( forgot her name), and lots more. I hope you continue!

Thank very much for this wonderful story!
Zuly chapter 46 . 7/7/2013
Noon dont leave meeee Haha Wut will yu sequel b called? :0
Anonymous13 chapter 45 . 6/26/2013
Awww, thank you for remember me MitsukiJunko I love your stories it just I am too lazy to leave a review :-P
Saphire122 chapter 46 . 6/23/2013
Wow... This was really good, I can't wait till the sequel...can u please PM me when it starts? Thanks! Great story!
johanna chapter 46 . 6/23/2013
yes ! sana ung sequel d masyadong mahaba pra d bitin hehe
sweetgirl123 chapter 46 . 6/23/2013
...uhm... kabitin naman
please, make the sequel soon! (wow ha demanding)
anyhow, I'll just wait for the update of your other stories... heheh

I so love your stories!... I have read them all!
I love ryosaku!

my first review/comment
I think... xensia na... "
Birdofdarkness chapter 46 . 6/23/2013
Best. RyoSaku. Story. Ever. And I MEAN IT! Wow, I am so excited for the sequel! Can't wait! This story is an amazing piece of work, which is hard to come by nowadays. I am proud to be called your fan and in return you must make a sequel. I love you girl, you're the best. ;)

My heart will lie with this story forever.
Loves,
Birdofdarkness
Anon chapter 46 . 6/23/2013
Until next time it is. :)
Anon chapter 46 . 6/23/2013
Hey. Anon's back! No waaaaaaayyyyy! Please tell me you didn't cliffhang-ed me you cliffhanger. I am seriously literally weeping over this news :((((((( I check for your updates more than ten times a week. You are the reason I am in .net and reading your news made me suffer a gazillion deaths :(((((( Please do work on the sequel and resurrect me. Save me from permanent death :( Thank you for a wonderful story MItsukiJunko. I owe you big time.