Reviews for Alter of Waru
JadeDjo chapter 4 . 8/22
Cue awkward, innuendo-filled adventures in space. But seriously Skywalker, if you want to win her over, tone down the sex talk or she may just kill you after all.
JadeDjo chapter 2 . 8/22
When you explain the legends timeline like you did, it does sound completely ridiculous. So onwards with your fix-it-fic!
JadeDjo chapter 1 . 8/22
This is a great alternative to time travel fic! Reminds me of an episode of Deep Space 9 where a character lived out a 20 year prison sentence in an hour. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Rose's Requiem chapter 22 . 2/5
That was a very well thought out story. Not many people try to explain their time-travel/dimension hoping, but I liked the reasoning. It was very lighthearted and fun, and it was a breath of fresh air. I feel it was a little cheesy at times, but for the most part it was well done and the Mara and Luke moments made me smile and laugh. Great job!
Pen2page chapter 22 . 12/1/2016
That was stunning.
I shouldn't have spent the whole day reading it.. but I couldn't stop.
Thank you for writing it and it's epicness.
ImperialGirl chapter 22 . 2/3/2016
I can't believe I just read a fic about Waru, more or less (the memory of whom/which I've managed to suppress-I know I READ that book, but I cannot tell you anything about it) and enjoyed it. Total insanity, yet I had a blast reading this. Well done.
HopelessRomantic71 chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
I really like that the young naive farmboy Luke is the one that came out of Waru. The extended version of that is my fav. :)
HopelessRomantic71 chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
I love this. Your story is making me grin from ear to ear! :)
HopelessRomantic71 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Awesome! Glad i found this story! :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
I love that you gave them their son, and I love Luke's reaction to the surprise. Well done! Also, Luke with daughters! I love it!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Awe! A nice evening.
DawnsJediWind chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Amazing story. Beautifully written and shaped, everyone in character.
I liked the fact that you seemed to question everything in the original canon, some of which (I agree with you) was very ridiculous to begin with. The feel of story was incredible too, I really sensed the differences between worlds. And Luke, let's just say I loove your portrayal of him; he's older, wiser, more experienced, yet still has that farmboy charm and humor.

I didn't totally understand the whole time dominion, but I take that as an excuse to read this again.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable story. Once I started, I couldn't stop!

Keep on writing! Seriously, you're awesome!:)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Is this a thinly veiled stab at the EU :p
kayladie chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Hey! Just finished reading this and it was awesome! I loved the banter, and the more confident Luke, and the more receptive Mara. I also liked how you took some (not-so) subtle shots at the EU. I agree with a lot of that, as I never even made it all the way through the Bug trilogy, LOL.

I liked that you gave the alternate endings, but I think my favorite was the one you went with 'officially'. Still, they were all good.

Great job on this!