Reviews for Alter of Waru
StarRose85 chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
LOL
GravityNeko chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
AWESOME?...totally...awesome bravo...ande i'm glad you're feeling better...
DarkJediJade chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
This is perfectly in character in my view! I loved the end of this chapter especially! Oh gods, I'm laughing so hard at that. Fantastic chapter! I'm glad you are doing better as well :)
Fettkat chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Oh I hope you get better soon! Can't wait for more of this!
DarkJediJade chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
I hope you recover quickly. Hospital trips are no fun! I know I'm no stranger to them.

That said, fantastic work so far! I love how well you've captured their characters, and how you explain the craziness that became the official timeline after delrey took over. Love this and I look forward to more! :)
Mara Jade Hughes chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Hehe cheeky Luke, naughty naughty -I hope he keeps it up ;)- I love this story, perfect balance of humour and poignancy :) can't wait for the next chapter!
MJH
bkwrm chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I just read all 8 chapters and this is awesome. The EU definitely needed a reboot and I like how you chose to do it. Too bad Luke couldn't wake up before he met Callista. I can't wait to see what happens next.
LudiMagister chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
(Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in.)

I'm really sorry to hear you had to go to the hospital, and I hope you feel better soon! If it's any consolation, this chapter was amazing. Great job.
MasterTraderJade chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
I hope you feel better soon! This chapter was fine and nothing I spotted being wrong. Hopefully you will get well soon and recover quickly. I understand how that can be! I really did enjoy this chapter! I hope we hear from you when you feel better! Have a quick and safe recovery my friend!
StarRose85 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
everything is fine with the Chapter. It is excellent. Please take care of yourself.
Demendora chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Mara,girl, you have loving farmboy embracing you! A lot of women would bite their heads off to be in your position! And you should know better than to challenge living Force. Now it will show you it's matchmaking skills in all their glory! )))
Ana Hazel chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
I know what would have happened. :D

So great! Love it.
GravityNeko chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
not long enough...moooore lol
stormwolf3710 chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
great fic thx for the chp
MasterTraderJade chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
It feels like I waited forever for an update but it was well worth it! I'm sure life caught up with you like it does everyone else. Love the fic still and i will keep checking for updates! It was another great chapter and can't wait to see what happens next! I think things could get interesting!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »