Reviews for Alter of Waru
StarRose85 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
this is a very interesting and moving story excellent job. Do you take requests ? it is OK if you don't.
the brown cow chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
sweey, write more in each chapter if you can
GravityNeko chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
All right, that good...waiting for more...
Demendora chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Oh Luke! Our poor farmboy, you have a second chance! Don't waste it!
Mara Jade Hughes chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
:'( :'( waaaaah poor Lukie! and poor Mara :'(
BUT on the upside this story is becoming more and more epic with every fricking chapter!
Uppie soon please :)
stormwolf3710 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
thanks for the new chapter
Eradyne chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Oh...that last line was so heartbreaking! The sex thing was hilarious though. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I was thrilled to see a new chapter up! I can't wait to read more! I'll keep checking back!
Mara Jade Hughes chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
...omg you have such a great talent -to have even thought about all this! You're a genious! But Mara better come along and smack him over the head soon -please please please keep updating!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more! I have this story saved in my favorites and will be looking for updates!
Inane Oracle chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Wonderful idea for a story. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Amazing twist of events! It would be so much better, if all those horrible things will turn out to be just Luke's dreams.
Mara Jade Hughes chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
awwww poor Luke :( but this story has a lot of promise :) can't wait for the next chapter!
the brown cow chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
very interesting. cant wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I hope you keep working on this! I haven't seen one written this way and can't wait to see the outcome! I'm already in love with this story and want more!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »