Reviews for Alter of Waru
bec chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Amazing chapter. Hilarious and emotional, I love every word.
bec chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I must think like a man instead of the woman I am. I did not think there was more to Luke and Mara than what he thought. It was total surprise to me when they were married in profic. On another note, I wonder how Luke, Leia, and Han managed to keep that embarrassing kiss a secret for so long.
I love this story, not sure how I missed it cause I've read some other fics of yours. Keep up the great writing!
Certain POV chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
So you're having the DVD re-release of RotJ subvert the canon of the original RotJ which had Sebastian Shaw play ghost Anakin? What's next, did Greedo shoot first?
Certain POV chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
So, I understand that since this is fanfiction, u can do all the good things u want to the characters you have, like Luke and Mara. But shouldn't there be some kind of conflict going on, other than what was seen in the other timeline? It doesn't have to be the Yuuzhan Vong War, but it should be something Star Warsy. Just saying.
Certain POV chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
You know, I have to comment that the Ones weren't really immortal; if you watched the Clone Wars Mortis episodes, you'd understand a bit more. That, and Raynar Thul didn't return from the Reo system, as he became part of Thuruht.
Certain POV chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
Oh, man, what will happen now!
Certain POV chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
and boom goes the dynamite.
Certain POV chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Well, saying that the Yuuzhan Vong don't exist is better than committing genocide against them.
Certain POV chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Serves Honrock right.
Certain POV chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
finally, mara's accepting it.
Certain POV chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Come on, Mara, u can't deny your feelings any longer...
Certain POV chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
sex was incredible lol
Certain POV chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
I think Mara will warm up to him now. :)
Certain POV chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
C'mon, Mara, you know u want to
Certain POV chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
So Roberto Xaxo is the equivalent of Ricky Martin. amusing.
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »