Reviews for Alter of Waru
Onimiman chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Stiff Jedi Master. lololololol
Onimiman chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I liked that one bit where Luke said he'd forgive Mara if she just left a note saying goodbye; very reflective of Sacrifice.
Onimiman chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Gee, I wonder what's gonna happen (sarcasm)
Onimiman chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
So much for cancelling the contract
Onimiman chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
So if Luke told Cilghal about the Yuuzhan Vong, and since he also probably told her that they were defeated using Zonama Sekot and by losing their Supreme Overlords after the GA got help from the Shamed Ones, you're still just gonna exterminate the Vong, aren't you?
Onimiman chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is dark? Oh, boy, this is going to be a chipper fic.
Quathis chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
Wow. Just wow. A great story with loads of humor that had me holding back laughter (I'm on break in a computer lab) almost the entire time. A most excellent read. Until next time.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
Awww I love it
Fettkat chapter 22 . 10/12/2012
Beautiful. :)
Lunarballet chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
Aw... That is so sweet! :) And I loved the ending to this one, though I will say this... goodness gracious this has tons of alternate endings! (Though I am not going to complain!)
DarkJediJade chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
Absolutely love this! I smiled so much reading this. Also... The line about Palpatine and force enhanced sex had me cracking up. Love that line so so much! Made my day! The whole story is fantastic and I love how you wrapped it up :)
stormwolf3710 chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
wow i wasnt expecting anything else that was great thank you
dragonball256 chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
Aw this was great, lol it was great when Luke was all nervous around Mara at first. Hilarious. Hope your planning more stories with these two.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
This was an interesting read that played with my expectations as to what Luke's situation really was. I like the canon example the best of the endings, though I'm glad you posted the alternate ones. Honestly, I'm glad you included the epilogue because I don't think it would have worked as well without it; the scene with the Force ghosts was amusing and neatly explained the story, some people hate exposition but I think you pulled it off neatly.
rosesforever294 chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
I liked the ending before the epiloge. the others were creative but somewhat confusing especailly the epiloge. good job great story it was a pleasure reading thanks so much for your dedication!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »