Reviews for Alter of Waru
stormwolf3710 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
great end to a great fic. i liked everything in legacy except cade i emo druggie who runs from his fears is not the kind of "hero" i want to read about. although he does have one really cool scene during the murr talisman story arc.
Demendora chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
Oh my brain! Lol!)))

Poor young Luke. It's kinda ..unfair(( Other Luke lived not one, but two lives. And this guy died so young. (( But those dead Jedi have a good time here too)) And even in the Netherworld Luke and Mara are together! That's all I need to be happy!) Thanks!
Demendora chapter 18 . 9/27/2012
Why should I disregard this wonderful chapter? Luke lived not one, but two lives, and in this life thing turned out to be triple times better than in the other reality. Two girls and little Benny boy. No war, no death and grief for this family. And if some sith-wanna-be would dicide that he want to rule the Galaxy, Luke would be prapared and will kick some ass.
StarRose85 chapter 18 . 9/27/2012
yay
Lunarballet chapter 18 . 9/27/2012
Aw... Sweet ending! :) Loved reading the story! Can't wait to read more from you. You are a rather good author.
dragonball256 chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
Aw this was a great ending, weather dream or not he got his happy ending both times :D
Eradyne chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
I'm so happy! You were right it is a perfect ending! Well done as always
bkwrm chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
I loved the last two chapters. I knew Luke would go back to Mara after he "died." I'm so sorry to see this story end. I can't wait for your next one.
Inane Oracle chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
Loved the story. Great work.
MasterTraderJade chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
That was super touching! I loved it and I love the way you changed the events. Now hopefully they both can grow old together and have very full lives. Thanks for the wonderful story!
uirgiliana chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
Oh man, I love your story so much!
the brown cow chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
ANOTHER!
stormwolf3710 chapter 18 . 9/26/2012
My first guess was right woohoo also great fic and great story. I would like an epilogue but what would it entail?
Demendora chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
If I were Luke, I would go crazy from all these jumps between realities, dreams, whatever...In one dream people are saying, that other reality is just a dream, and on the other side they are talking about the same thing! Crazy..

But I am glad, that Luke got back to his son and he lived long enough to see his family flourish. And finally he united with his the only one-his beloved wife Mara. Thank you for this story, Jedi-Lover))
MasterTraderJade chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Nice chapter. I was wondering if at some point Mara would pull him out of this reality back into hers. I was curious also to which is the real world for Luke. Although both are very real to him, I wasn't sure where you were taking it. I guess I will have to wait for the next chapter. Thanks a bunch for a wonderful read!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »