Reviews for Alter of Waru
Lunarballet chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Aw... So sweet, I am so glad that Luke was able to live a long and happy life with Ben, and now he can go back to Mara. So sweet! :)
Fettkat chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
*sniff* hate it when Luke has to die, but I guess he does have to sometime. Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to your epilogue!
FairyVampire chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Oh my gosh, I almost cried reading this. I can't wait to see the next chapter, though I am sad that this story is ending as I have really enjoyed reading it
Elizabeth Claire chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Wonderfully done! Quite the tearjerker.
uirgiliana chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
I think I may know what the followup will be... I 3 this story so much!
GravityNeko chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
*wipes eyes* oh god...that made me want to... you said there was another chapter didn't you..I didn't hallucinate that right lol
stormwolf3710 chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
ohh good now let me guess hes going back to the other world where he will live out his life in that one ehh ehh? also great chapter loved it
MasterTraderJade chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
I was soo interested and then the cliff hanger came! I can't wait to see what happens! I again have many ideas but I will wait till you post down what you have in store for our lovely Jedi and Trader! Great Chapter!
xXTheReviewXx chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
Wow, was NOT expecting that! This has to be one of the best stories I have read! The story line was very jarring from the start, and it made me want to continue, and eventually I coudnt stop!

I really only have 2 complaints.
1: There was once, maybe twice, where a word was mashed together with another.
2: Now I want to know what the heck happens to Luke, and if Mara gets 40 ABY Luke back!

Again, great story, and I'm sure George Lucas would be proud!
Demendora chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Please, please, please update soon! I can't wait to find out what will happen to Luke.
DarkJediJade chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Oh gosh I'm so excited and nervous for the next chapter! Also huge cookies for including accurate hyperspace routes. Doing it myself I know what a pain it is o-o yay galactic maps!
stormwolf3710 chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
great chp
uirgiliana chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
You are the emperor of cliffhangers! I am literally on the edge of my seat wanting to know what will happen!
GravityNeko chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Oh Luke...Mara...sighs
Julie Horwitz chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
I'm really, really enjoying this story. It's a great concept and a very fun read. I love the idea of there being an alternate universe where things turned out completely different from the books. (The EU has gotten unbelievably strange in recent years.) I can't wait to read what happens next!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »