Reviews for Alter of Waru
GravityNeko chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
Oh Luke...Mara...sighs
Julie Horwitz chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
I'm really, really enjoying this story. It's a great concept and a very fun read. I love the idea of there being an alternate universe where things turned out completely different from the books. (The EU has gotten unbelievably strange in recent years.) I can't wait to read what happens next!
Lunarballet chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
I don't know if this is going to be a happy ending kind of story or a sad ending, either way I will read on until the end!
Jfire chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
Love this story! I miss Mara Jade!
StarRose85 chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
do I have reason to fear for a happy ending?
MasterTraderJade chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
This was a beautiful written chapter. I wonder how his trip back to Waru will be. I have so many thoughts of how this would work out and I can't wait to see how you will proceed. Thank you for a wonderful chapter!
Demendora chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Oh come ooon! I want more!

This is bittersweet chapter. I just wish Luke and Mara finally could have been happy.
the brown cow chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
he cant leave her, what the crap
GravityNeko chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
*claps* You did well with that scene...Man, I could feel Mara's pain. made my heart want to break.
stormwolf3710 chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
great chapter looking foreward to the next
Phoenix Flight chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Ooh, nicely done!
StarRose85 chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
lovely
MasterTraderJade chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Nice chapter! Great cliffhanger! I can't wait to see what he decides to do. I have so many thoughts about it that I guess I will have to wait and see what you have planned! Thank you sooooooo much for updating!
uirgiliana chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Oh man, way to leave everyone hanging! Please, please keep going! Great job!
Lunarballet chapter 14 . 9/16/2012