Reviews for Seeing Green
Kaitie85386 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Finishing this would be awesome :) its really good!
DarkestAngel11 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
This is such a great story and I can't wait to read more! Please continue as soon as possible!
YouWILLbealright chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
OMG! I LOVE BETTY AND BRUCE SCENES WHERE THE MEET AGAIN! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Alexa Camba chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
dude add another chapter
Kaprycorn Hunt chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Please update soon? I just started getting back into avenger fics and bruce is my favorite. I really like this one so far-super cool plot! Again, PLEASE UPDATE! thanx )
proudtobepurple chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Really good fic! I'm going through and looking for Bruce and Betty fics...just for inspiration an this is by far my favorite thus far! I love your portrayal of betty and then of Bruce! Please update! :)
AllieKatheryn chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
You updating soon?
If not, it's past time you did.
This fic got potential.

AK
pond-tastic chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Gasp! Urrrrgggh. Only two chapters, I was hoping for a renunion. Poohziez. Oh well. See y'all later.
Recon out
Serena Bancroft chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Woohoo! I love Bruce and Betty, two people who certainly did not deserve their fate. Such an underwritten ship it should be criminal, but this is excellent and I can't wait for more!
mrp1998 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I really like the idea of this! Your writing is very good, very engaging. I honestly can't think of any criticism, so keep up the good work!
Jet the Scourging Microraptor chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Great chapter for a great fic! I love where this is going, please write more soon! I really like the way you portray the relationship between Bruce and his mother, it's so sweet and adorable! I quite like this version of the ending to the movie you've come up with, it's clever! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
mellimon chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Bruce and Betty are a ong time coming! Interesting start and after all these years she does deserve some answers. Update when you can?
Skyelah chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is awesome! I have yet to read a fic that has as much insight into Betty as this one does. Keep writing!
General Stark chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Poor lovesick Betty she still loves Bruce after everything. sigh. Now back to reality. Please write more I would greatly apreciate it.