Reviews for Beat Of A Drum
Senator Zerg chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Awesome
puruku chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Aww I like Zell! Too bad he was straight... wow, never thought I would say that...
puruku chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Well let's see, Sephiroth is creepy, Leon has a colorful personality and Yuffie is LOUD:) yep I like this fic:)
Princess Moon Rose chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Interesting.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Aww poor Zell and Cloud! I can't believe that Tifa is that good at coercing the boys into doing what she wants that a straight guy would go on a date with another man for her. I just really hope that Cloud can clear up that mess for Zell and get him a date with Tifa. And that she pays them back for such a horribly awkward date, in spades.

And I can't wait to see who else she's going to set Cloud up on dates with with! I'm curious about who you're going to bring into this story and who you're going to make Cloud suffer with before he and Leon both realize they belong together. Speaking of Leon, when is he going to appear again? Is he gonna have a scene by himself with people setting him up or will he run into Cloud somewhere... I can't wait for more! Update soon, thanx, bye!
Windform chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Hmm, I wonder how long it will take before she tries to set those two up again. Poor Zell.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter so we can find out why Leon was being so rude. I know it's probably because he suspected that Tifa was setting them up but that's no excuse. And I'm so curious as to why Cloud and Sephiroth broke up. It seems like something really bad and I hope that Leon can fix what Sephiroth messed up. I hope you update soon! Thanx, bye!
Hola chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Well, I'm intrigued! I'm glad they didn't fall in love at first sight. Shame on you, Leon, for not making a good first impression! But still, I think it'll be enjoyable to see how their relationship progresses. Thanks for sharing! :)
Krad chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So far so good! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Windform chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Not the most auspicious meeting, but neither are exactly social butterflies anyway. Why do I get the feeling you nailed Yuffie's personality perfectly? Sounds like Leon is more interested than Cloud at this point.