Reviews for A Dog's Work
othiara chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Great story!
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very interesting. I must really catch up on Warehouse 13 seasons 3 and 4. I have no idea who Trailer is or if he's even a real dog in the show. I like the conversation between Artie and Claudia. And I really like Trailer. He seems like an extremely intelligent dog.
SparkbyIrreplaceableSpark chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This may possibly be the most well-done story in the entire Warehouse 13 forum. Thank you for sharing, and fantastic job!
kayklahr chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
it is adorable!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was so cute :] I loved it.
KJay99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Heh. Yeah. Really cute.
I might encourage more Artie gestures to break up his blocks of speech that you so like to have him spout. Just a suggestion.
Love the Trailer view!
Also really like Steve limping! ;)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was sweet! I love it!
Jess chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was so cute, love Trailer. I'm gonna call Artie papa bear from now on. Love the pooh bear tease and trailer trying to make his pack leader happy:) I would loves sequel where does try to give her a squeaky toy.. Fav line was about Artie's pup so cute.
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
"Perhaps she'd like one of his new squeaky toys." Priceless! Trailer's the best. And I love anything with Claudia and Artie being adorable. This was a great little story, and I really liked the thing at the end with Steve linking, which tied it just perfectly into the show... nice job! :)
1Shadow-kun chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You should make another chapter I love it Clartie!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
love love LOVE it! and my favourite brilliant line:

"Did you hit your head too?"

so beautifully ambiguous :D