Reviews for Gate of Destiny
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
nice
colby brown chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
can you make a seaquel to this story where he returns as venommyotismon? oh and once again you write really great storys!
colbybrown chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
can you make another story about this? where myotismon returns as venom myotismon? oh and once again you are a cool author.
T chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
OMG I love the fanfic U did! I thought I was the only one who believed that Myotismon can change into a good guy. Glad I'm not! _ It was one of the most Wonderful Digimon Fanfics I've read! Keep it up!
Whiteling chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
That was great, and a nice twist of fate. Shame, Myo died though.
angel raziella chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
That was wonderful, I never thoughht I'd like Myotismon, but he was brilliant in your fic! Great job!

I have my own fic up called Waxing moon at my page, Angel Raziella, so could you read that for me? Oh, and I also read both FV books. Great job on those too. A shame you didn't write a third though. You should.

See ya!

Angel

X X X
Nejdii chapter 10 . 11/8/2005
*sob sob* irealle really really really (goes on forever) loved this story :D:D:D:D

enough said

cry of the wolf
Dark Lord Sigma chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
Question, You want us to use Tali in our Fic, you see, don't tell anyone else, but Myo comes back as a good guy to fight Apocalymon and we can't find a Digidestined who'd work with him, then we read this so we are asking for permission
BeatlesLover chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
wow...just...wow. that was incredible. poor Myo. he had to go through such toture. *hugs Myo* anyway, this is awesome. please write more Myo fics! *hugs Myo again*
Lauren K chapter 10 . 3/12/2003
Wow. this fic is one of the best I've ever read! could you please write more like this? Please? I don't often beg for fan fiction from somebody! (seriously. I can only remember once.) Oh well.. Keep it up!
Awika Reed chapter 10 . 12/14/2002
Style of writing: 10 of 10

Spelling & Grammar: 9 of 10

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 9 of 10

I enjoyed it a lot! Can you pleeease write a sequel and post it up soon? I want to know what Myotismon comes back in as?

**from **
TyrantFlame chapter 10 . 11/18/2002
'_' I swearI read this chap but, WHY DIDN'T I REVIEW THIS!

Beelzemon: If your head splits open, i'll do the pleasure of deleting you from .

Not in a million years... Newayz, ! But, sad ending for Myo. Y'know, this fic somehow changed the way i see Myo but, i still have a tinge of hate to him. Oh, and i almost forgot.

Well, the reason why i gave you the file is that, i uv drawing and i think i drew a smiling Myo in there somewhere... and don't spend the money unnecessarily, y'hear!

P/s: CHAPTER 3 OF MY FIC IS UP! WOO-HOOO! (2000 words to pay for the time loss)
Kathrina chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Good work! Wonderful. I'm adding u to my favorite authors list. Keep up the good work!
Sabrina Black chapter 10 . 11/4/2002
*sniffle* I...he...but...but...he...and they...and...and...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries* I mean...wow...that just...wow...the irony of it all... *whimper* willt here be a GofD 2? I hope...I mean...he can't be...can he?
vampirelucemon chapter 10 . 11/3/2002
*Sniffles* Myo-San...

What an excellent fic series i have enjoyed it very much! Hope you do a sequel! I was expecting the ending slightly *sniffles*